“Great Thai food”
Review of Thai Bistro - CLOSED

Thai Bistro
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I've been eating at Thai Bistro for at least 15 years. It consistently has delicious food and good service. The Thai Beef Salad and Pad Thai are especially good.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

I was turned on to this little gem by some co-workers. They were right...best Thai Food in this area. My favorite is their Peanut Curry dish, but I haven't tried anything I didn't like. I especially love their Coconut Soup. Everything is to DIE for!! Vegetables taste so fresh and are cooked perfectly. Our favorite appetizer is the 10 piece fried dumplings. They aren't like chinese dumplings so if you order them, don't be surprised with what you get, but you won't be sorry. Love the sauce they serve with them. Atmosphere is cute and service is phenomenol!!

You can't go wrong with Thai Bistro!!

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed this. I will be back. Firstly they have a on if vegetarian options and most are easily made vegan. Spring rolls were great as was pineapple rice and pad Thai. Our waiter was great.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Thai Bistro has terrific food, broad selection, friendly service and reasonable prices. Great! Since it's not geographically in my wheelhouse, I don't get there often - probably twice each year, but for many years running. I'm usually w 1 or 2 others, but good place for families, friends, business or solo. (It wouldn't ping as a romantic place.)

Reviewed March 7, 2013

In a slightly dismal strip mall but the inside was clean and some of the best Thai food I ever ate. portions are fine and the spiciness is agreeable. Highly recommended but beware no lunch on weekends.

1  Thank Len L