“Look up!”

Bowery Grille & Pub
Ranked #18 of 180 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Novi, Michigan
“Look up!”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We like to try new places. We needed a quick bite between events. We stopped here and are glad we did. Service was quick and friendly. Our food was really good. Loved the portabella wrap. The pretzel sticks were good, too. The salad was fresh. I titled this look up, because the copper ceiling is lovely! We already recommended this to friends. The specials board listed the weeks specials and some days had activities.

• Visited August 2014

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Not for families!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

Our first question as we entered was "is this place suitable for kids?" The greeter assured us it was. It most definitely was not. We moved tables 3 times to avoid the extremely loud speakers which were blasting what can only be described as heavy rock from 1983. It was horrible. The food was mediocre at best. The service was unpredictable. She seemed to flip flop between being annoyed with us for having any requests to completely wanting to make sure we were happy. My husband calls this type of experience a two-fer... first and last.

• Visited April 2014
Plmouth
“Alot of swearing by a bartender( Lisa) in front of my kids and other families we were with.”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Terrible experience ! Putting a new sign on a building that looks great will not mask the way the owner runs his business. Will always be the same 'ole' Bowery. My husband and I came in when they changed the sign thinking it was under new ownership, we left after seeing the same owner.Thought we would see Barb or Jen to say hi, but I think they were smart enough to get out finally.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Hummus1
Toronto, Canada
“WOW What a Great Time!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Ate there Dec 31st place was "NUTS" soooooo busy they obviously were 't prepared for the influx of patrons in town for the Hockey Classic. Ran out of PBR beer.. Not a good thing for a bunch of visiting Canadians! The food was great bigger portions that we expected and given how crazy it was in there we were served in a reasonable time. Our waitress didn't seem like she was familiar with the specials etc.. That was clear the second night we went there and got the same waitress.. She really should become very familiar with the menu and the beer specials.. Welcomed in the New Year with a load of people, the owner was checking on us from time to time making sure we were "ok".

We ate there the 2nd night of our stay and again were not disappointment, but the same waitress who seemed a little "ditzy" but she was friendly enough, just didn't seem to "know" the menu etc.

The rest of the staff also seemed real friendly, at the end of the night we were thanked by the owner who was there as well.

Typical "PUB" fare food was great portions were ample and the beer was cold..

Would DEFINITELY visit the place again for eat(s) or at least a drink if I'm in the area again.

Thanks to the owner an staff for a memorable couple days!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Fgater
Milford, Connecticut
“Amazing service and soup!”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Traveling on business alone and this location was right across from my hotel. I love trying local restaurants as apposed to to chain and this one looked fun & funky! Prices were reasonable and the atmosphere was upbeat. My server Danielle was awesome! She kept me entertained and had great recommendations! I had the GodFather Calzone and it was great! Will come back here again if I ever travel out here again!

• Visited December 2013