“Worst $40 half hour I ever spent!”

Sky Zone Trampoline Park
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Canton
More attraction details
Owner description: Sky Zone is the Ultimate 3-D Play Experience and unmatched high-flyin' FUN...and it's not just for kids either! Sky Zone is enjoyed by just about any age, shape or physical ability on a regular basis. From open jump, 3-D Dodgeball and SkyRobics fitness classes to birthday party packages, group events and corporate team building outings, there is truly something for everyone!!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worst $40 half hour I ever spent!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We are family of 4, the place was packed so you were lucky to get one square in the open zone. No where for adults to jump without kids under you, basketball zone was closed, lines were ridiculous and cost is too much! Staying home on our own trampoline. BTW- every third visit here for a family of 4 you can purchase a trampoline for your own yard!

Visited April 2013
4 Thank value_momg

Ann Arbor, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun place for kids and great customer service”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Fun for all my kids (ranging in age 6-17). Staff were very attentive and polite about enforcing rules to keep jumping safe. If you buy tickets online, arrive early to leave plenty of time to check-in during busy times. We had a small problem at check-in but when we spoke to the general manager, Kathy, she made it right instantly. Would definitely go again.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank basherma
Canton, Michigan, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Kid Birthday Review”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Of the three places to have a kid's party in Canton, I'd rank this number two with the Number 1 spot going to Zap Zone and a very distant number 3 going to Pump It Up.

The good: it was a unique activity the kids will remember. Party prep was organized, parents of the birthday boy/girl won't have to do anything. Plenty of staff.

The bad:
The cost: packages run $100-150 higher than other offerings.
The parking: It's so bad you wonder if the owner considered parking when selecting a site.
Access to jump areas: When paying $400 for a birthday package, the kids ought to go where ever they please to jump. However, kids in our group were barred from the free jump area - they could do dodge ball, the foam pit, or basketball; but some of the kids just wanted to jump without waiting in line - not allowed if you are in a party.

I will mention that one of my son's gifts was lost between the entrance and the party room - his friend was upset that the gift he brought was lost. The employee said they would call if they found it, they never called. I conceed this could have been anyone's fault.

If I had to do it again I would celebrate the party at our house and drive the kids over for a couple of hours of jump time.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ph0neGuy
Ethridge, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We had a great time here. I remember that it was my older cousin's birthday party and we played lazer tag. There's a small arcade that you can play in while waiting for the other group to get done playing. The room that you go in is very dark and I remember us having a blast. This would be a great spot for older kids's birthday parties.

1 Thank CoraRussell
Jackson, Michigan
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Not a place to go for a child's birthday party”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

The trampolining was fun. The "party" was not. Allotted 40 min for the party (2:30 to 3:10 pm). While the birthday boy (age 4) was opening gifts a staff member came in all excited that we had to leave by 3:10 and started to clear things away (and get in the way). At 3:00 what appeared to be a manager came in and restated the need to hurry up and get out for the next party. The birthday boy was still opening gifts. He had to rush to get them all opened . . . oh, no, that's right, we were forced to leave BEFORE he finished opening his gifts and BEFORE his birthday cake was cut and BEFORE we had a chance to sing happy birthday to him.

And to add insult to injury, the staff threw away my pizza and pepsi before I could finish eating.

Not at all a pleasant experience.

In addition: The trampoline areas were crowded to the point of being congested and the facility had incredibly inadequate parking.

Visited January 2013