“So much fun!”

Sky Zone Trampoline Park
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Canton
More attraction details
Owner description: Sky Zone is the Ultimate 3-D Play Experience and unmatched high-flyin' FUN...and it's not just for kids either! Sky Zone is enjoyed by just about any age, shape or physical ability on a regular basis. From open jump, 3-D Dodgeball and SkyRobics fitness classes to birthday party packages, group events and corporate team building outings, there is truly something for everyone!!
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We had a great time here. I remember that it was my older cousin's birthday party and we played lazer tag. There's a small arcade that you can play in while waiting for the other group to get done playing. The room that you go in is very dark and I remember us having a blast. This would be a great spot for older kids's birthday parties.

1  Thank CoraRussell

Reviewed January 12, 2013

The trampolining was fun. The "party" was not. Allotted 40 min for the party (2:30 to 3:10 pm). While the birthday boy (age 4) was opening gifts a staff member came in all excited that we had to leave by 3:10 and started to clear things away (and get in the way). At 3:00 what appeared to be a manager came in and restated the need to hurry up and get out for the next party. The birthday boy was still opening gifts. He had to rush to get them all opened . . . oh, no, that's right, we were forced to leave BEFORE he finished opening his gifts and BEFORE his birthday cake was cut and BEFORE we had a chance to sing happy birthday to him.

And to add insult to injury, the staff threw away my pizza and pepsi before I could finish eating.

Not at all a pleasant experience.

In addition: The trampoline areas were crowded to the point of being congested and the facility had incredibly inadequate parking.

2  Thank 111352dmk
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Took our kids for an hour of play. This was our first visit and most likely our last. This is a cool concept but employees need to be more aggressive and enforce rules. Majority of employees are teens. Kids were doing double flips and back flips. I see the potential for a tragic accident. My son, who is 14, was nailed by a ball and kicked in the leg by a large, adult male. The court supervisor didn't say a word. My son screamed and immediately left the court with a swollen arm that is now starting to bruise. After speaking to the manager, I found out because of my son's size, he is only allowed on the adult courts. The manager said they thought my son was an adult. Yes, he looks a lot older, hit puberty at 10, but he is still 14 years old. It's like sending your kid out into a hockey game of adults. If your child is aggressive, then this is the place to work out some aggression. The place was clean and I did see employees vacuuming the trampolines and using what looked like a Swifter Wet mop. Reception desk employees were really nice. I just think they need to work on their employees that supervise the courts to keep the place safe for everyone. Probably not going back.

2  Thank Travelinklan
Reviewed October 29, 2012

went for a birthday party. The place was crowded and the check in was slow. You have to fill out a waiver which I had already done on line and then called ahead to confirm they had received it. The waiver lasts one year, but always call ahead to check they have it on file.
You have to put special shoes which are provided, that part of the service is the slowest but it is not the staffs fault, there are so many kids checking in all the time.
There is so much to do. My sons group played dodge ball and were teamed up with much older boys but the referee kept an eye on things and in the end, made the older kids leave because they were too heavy handed. There is a lot of other fun stuff to do here. We then went into the birthday room and it was all set up with pizza, ice cream and drinks provided.
Overall it was a great fun afternoon. The great thing is, kids from any age up to adults can go here and have fun.

2  Thank gogreen
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We had our son's 4th birthday party at Sky Zone in early September. When we arrived, there was a cart waiting for us to place gifts, etc. Our guests' shoes were ready when they arrived and everyone had a fabulous time. The staff was excellent before and during our party. We planned the party details with Ronna, who was prompt to return calls and answer our questions. Our party host was Tyler. He was also great. He smiled the entire time and seemed to have as much fun as we did. GREAT JOB to Ronna & Tyler and the entire staff at Sky Zone!

2  Thank Tiffks