This is a newer Hampton Inn, appearing to be built within the past 5 years or sooner. After staying at a worn out Holiday Inn in Grand Rapids the night before, this property was a breath of fresh air.
This Hampton Inn checked all of my boxes:
- Nice, BIG room.
- Quiet heating system that worked just right.
- Nice big bathroom with a walk in shower.
- Plenty of places to charge my phone and laptop.
- VERY nice staff who even helped me to get some breakfast before the 6am start time.
- Fast internet that worked properly.
- New, fresh smell.
- Sheets and pillows felt new and crisp.
- Great water pressure and fixture design.
- Free parking, free snacks, free internet, free breakfast.
I'll definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a hotel set in the heart of Metro Detroit. Hampton Inn & Suites Detroit-Canton puts you at the center of the action. Just minutes from the Canton Sports Center, Arctic Edge Arena and IKEA, this hotel in Canton, Michigan makes a homelike base for the region. You’ll find us off I-275, a 15-minute drive from Detroit Metro (DTW) Airport. Save on cab fees by taking our free airport shuttle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn Suites Detroit-Canton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Suites Detroit-Canton Hotel Canton