Open today: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent Trails

We were amazed by the quality of the trails. We did the Green Loop on a 3˚ day. The trail was very... read more

Reviewed January 22, 2019
Steve K
Texas
Paradise!

Reviewed February 14, 2018
marshajean52
Ypsilanti, Michigan
via mobile

All reviews trail system sledding hill skate skiing nice building perfect place chalet grooming loop groomed warming beginners classic snow forest skier skis
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have been coming to Calumet to cross country ski for the past eighteen years. We drive ten hours one way, but it's well worth the drive. The Swedetown trails are incredible! There are trails for every level of skier and they are impeccably groomed. The volunteers are wonderful!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed October 16, 2017

The husband and I took an intermediate and black diamond trail. The trails have a lot of rocks and roots and obstacles. We were wore out by the end of our riding. No restrooms, we were here in October. Pretty quiet and not many people here.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

Great and challenging trail system for mountain biking. Easy two track for a beginner or someone who doesn't like being closed in by singletrack trees. Fast pretty level, easy blue courses. Ore of a cross country type of course than the more challenging hills at Copper Harbour. Enough variety for a family with different levels of riders.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 10, 2017

In addition to cross country ski trails, Swedetown offers about 25 miles of excellent mountain bike trails during the summer. I have ridden these a few times and they are really enjoyable. The local club (STC) does a excellent job of maintaining the trails. If you go be sure to donate at the trailhead. I'm sure it takes a lot of time and money to keep these nice trails.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

Very well maintained mountain bike trails. Challenging, but not too challenging, for a beginner mountain biker.

Date of experience: August 2016