“Great Coffee Shop”
Review of EB Coffee & Pub

EB Coffee & Pub
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Caledonia
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I love meeting people here for coffee. The atmosphere is always relaxed, the food is good with great coffee selections and the staff are awesome. Very friendly environment. I give it a thumbs up!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I've eaten at the Essential Bean twice now in the last couple of months. The food and lattes are very good. I had one of their smoothies, which also was good. I've eaten their vegetarian sandwich and turkey sandwich. Very tasty. The one down side is the amount of bread, a focaccia. The bread overwhelms the rest of the sandwich. I regrouped my sandwich and ate half the bread. That's a minor detail. Essential Bean is locally owned and operated, so it's nice to visit, supporting a local owner. Prices are consistent with a place like Panera Bread, and given the choice, I'll choose local. Comfortable atmosphere and relaxing.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is a family owned coffee shop, soon to be brewery, that is so welcoming and relaxing. There is often music played here by local musicians/artists, which compliments their wonderful selection of coffees, teas, smoothies, etc. They have friendly baristas, and the atmosphere that is hard to leave.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

What a nicely decorated facility. I was not sure what to order and just told the lady behind the counter and I am so glad I did. She got me a snickers latte and was that ever great. Met a vendor here and had a great location, a quiet place and was very fast service.
Head over here you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Daryl H
Reviewed October 10, 2011

No big chain here! Great local shop with friendly help, cozy atmosphere, excellent coffee!