Hampton Inn Cadillac
  • Free Internet
Hermann's Hotel(Cadillac)
Econo Lodge(Cadillac)
View Hotel
All reviewsmexican restaurantbusiness centerclose to downtowntraverse cityfitness centerroom was cleanbreakfast staffcolor tourvery nice hotelbreakfast was excellentwafflesparking lotthe breakfast areaoff the highwaywould definitely stay here againhot breakfastexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Three families - three rooms - six young children. We loved this hotel. It has nice amenities and the hot breakfast is great. We will definitely stay here again.

The only negative (to me, personally) is the lack of reading lights above the two queen beds. There is only one reading light and it is between the beds and is not particularly bright.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank Mickjags
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This hotel is very clean, comfortable and has a management staff that makes you feel like all of your concerns are their own. They do personify the company motto of 100% customer satisfaction. Having stayed in another brand of hotels in upper Michigan I had a terrible experience with room noise due to a connecting door to another room, as soon as we got to our room in this hotel and there was a connecting door I was afraid we would have another sleepless night. I made my way to the manager and he listened to my concerns and made me feel like this potential problems was extremely important. Todd took that extra step and moved us to another room. That was priceless, and fantastic.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Mark L
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This seems to be a converted Comfort Inn, so everything has been recently remodeled. The staff members were friendly, and the room was very clean.

There is not a whole lot to do in the immediate area, but it's a good place to stop by and near Traverse City. There is a lake nearby, but the town seemed a bit old and tired.

Room Tip: An overall good choice for good, quiet sleeping.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Lovelaughtravellive
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Room was very clean, a bit small but very nicely decorated. Checkin was quick and painless. Breakfast selections were good. Only complaint - breakfast area and coffee area should be kept more tidy - seemed like somone set everything up and left for the day. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravellerMI2013
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here with our 6 yr old son for one night while traveling through the Cadillac area. The room was very nice and the clerk at the front desk was very accommodating by setting us up with a room that had a window visualizing where we parked so we could keep an eye on our trailer and UTV. The breakfast was great (considering it is FREE) - food variety of items. The pool area was clean and had towels available (a pet peeve of mine). The only negative thing I could say is that the mattress was quite firm - I am not a fan of firm but my husband and son did not complain. We will return!

• Stayed: August 2013