Hampton Inn Cadillac
Evergreen Resort(Cadillac)(Great Value!)
$99
$96
$50
Caberfae Peaks Ski & Golf Resort(Cadillac)(Great Value!)
$89
$76
Cadillac Inn(Cadillac)
$70
$68
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
All reviewsmexican restaurantbusiness centerclose to downtowntraverse cityfitness centerroom was cleanbreakfast staffcolor tourvery nice hotelbreakfast was excellentwafflesparking lotthe breakfast areaoff the highwaywould definitely stay here againhot breakfastexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Front deck clerk very nice, rooms clean,beds and pillows comfortable. I know they are in between a name change, they are a Comfort Inn and changing into a Hampton Inn.
Breakfast was typical. Very nice Mexican restaurant right across the parking lot. If you like Authentic Mexican food that's the place to go.

Room and service very nice, Hot tub perfect, pool was cold! nice workout area.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Marsha D
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I've reviewed this property before, and am sad say I was recently let down here. First, the price jumped up slightly, which I can understand if there are improvements. However, my most recent stay (Dec '11) was below par. The wi-fi was horrible, the check-in was slow and un-caring, and the breakfast area was out of items. It still isn't "bad", but I think I'll try the Holiday Inn Express next time.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Drinkwater11
Reviewed August 11, 2011

FIrst of all, this was our 2nd trip up to Michigan this summer. The first time, we stayed further north in Traverse City. The hotel there was old, shabby and was double of what we paid to stay at the Comfort Inn.

This Comfort Inn is located on a main route in Cadillac, MI. It is very close to dining and recreational venues.

It was clean, modern, and the staff was friendly. The woman who worked at the front desk was very helpful. She drew a map for me offering several restaurant ideas.

Our room was clean. It had a microwave and fridge. The upkeep of the building was good. The pool was clean and well-maintained.

The only disappointment was the "breakfast." It was rather limited in its options, but again, sanitary in its presentation. Biscuits and gravy was the hot breakfast option. It was not too tempting.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2011

Nice large rooms, good complimentary breakfast, well equiped fitness room sum up this clean and comfortable property in Cadillac.

I stay at this Comfort Inn at least once a month, and am never let down. Great location on south side of Cadillac.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Drinkwater11
Reviewed January 24, 2011

The guys in my family go up to ski in Michigan every year. This year we chose Caberfae Peaks in Cadillac. We've been there twice before, and we stayed in the Holiday Inn Express last time right next door. I got this room on Priceline.com, and splitting it 4 ways made it pretty cheap. The rooms were super clean, and actually, very classy. It was rated a 2-star on Priceline, but I would consider it at least a 3-star. Great beds, very classy room and bathroom. We were pleasantly surprised with the free breakfast. Normally, for the hotel "free breakfast", you get a little box of fruit loops and a crusty bagel. When we got down to the breakfast area, they did have those Fruit Loops, but they also had warm sausage patties & you could make your own waffle. Delicious. They also have an indoor pool and hottub, and a 24 hour fitness room. Would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends