All reviewsgolf coursegolf outingpro shopbreakfast buffetnice golfsnack shackrenovated roomround of golfseparate buildingplay golffrench toastin great shapehot tubyogurtgreat place to staysnowmobile tripnew owners
Reviewed June 27, 2017

Thoroughly enjoyed the weekend. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Service was great. Breakfast buffet was top notch. The golf course is much improved in the last couple years. We had a crew of 65 and everything was handled smoothly.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kathy M, Director of Sales at Evergreen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

Thanks Michael. Your group is quite a fun bunch, and we are glad that you return each year for your outing. See you next year!

Reviewed June 26, 2017

My wife and I stayed there for a Friday and Saturday night, and it was nice and neat but I was taken aback by a couple things. One was when I asked if the front desk fellow could receive an online fishing license from me via email and print it out. He replied that there were two computers in the lobby where I could print it out myself. Kinda tweaked me a little the way he said it. Second, after our first night there, our room wasn't made up until we went to dinner, which seemed a little weird. I will say that the food was freaking excellent. Would recommend it as a place to stay. We also had a pet-friendly room although I called and told them we weren't going to bring a pet after all. No big deal.

Room Tip: Room was clean and nice.
Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Dave, thank you for your comments. I will share your front desk interaction with our front desk manager for her to review with that employee. As you may have noticed, it was an extremely busy weekend on property, being sold out both nights with quite a few checkouts on Saturday morning. Because of that, our housekeeping staff was prioritizing cleaning rooms for check in Saturday afternoon, and completing "stay overs" after that. It is not normal for "stay over" cleaning to happen so late in the day, but unfortunately it happened that day due to the number of rooms needing full cleaning. I am thankful that the writer's group was able to visit the property and I was able to meet so many of you. If you need anything in the future, please contact me.

Reviewed June 26, 2017

Great room, excellent breakfast buffet & fun golf course. Course was in good shape! People were friendly & service was great. We used the Hole in One golf book & received an excellent value while getting the opportunity to stay & play at a place i would definitely visit again.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your review. Come see us again!

Reviewed June 25, 2017

This is a top-notch property on many levels. First, and probably most important for many travelers, it was very clean. The room was impeccable, even corners, and everything was up to date. Nothing was in a state of neglect or disrepair. The bathroom was modern and the fact that it is completely separated from the room is nice for privacy. The room itself was average sized, but the fridge and microwave were nice touches, as was the half-hexagon window which made the room seem larger. The pool area was nice, the pool was clean, and the atmosphere was relaxing.

The breakfast was a restaurant-style hot buffet, a cut above most continental breakfasts. Slight negative for guys who love unlimited bacon; they managed to cook the flavor out of the bacon while making it soggy, but that was the only negative for breakfast.

The staff is fantastic. Tom, the manager, and Terri and the others at the front desk were personable and helpful. In summary, in a part of the state where hotels are overpriced and not always clean or maintained due to sheer volume of travelers, this property is a super value. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Note; if you are staying in the main building, you have to go outside across the parking lot to get to the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Kathy M, Director of Sales at Evergreen Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review! I'll be sure to share this with our department managers; we appreciate all feedback from our guests. Come visit us again!

Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

Second visit, good as the first. Friendly staff, good price, nice room. Breakfast better then most. The restaurant on site has a nice selection of food and pleasant staff.
We will be back. Pool was nice as well as the hot tub.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple

Thanks Daphne! We appreciate your review and are glad you had a great stay with us.