“Loved the View”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Loved the View”
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Lakeside Charlie's is right on Lake Mitchell. Our table was over looking the lake. It faced west so the sunset was just unbelievable.
The food was great. I had Prime Rib and I ate it all!!! The staff was very friendly and helpful. One of my best places to eat in Cadillac.

Visited August 2013

Dexter, Michigan, USA
“Re - 'treat' by the lake”
Reviewed November 26, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Lakeside Charlie's is situated right by the... well it is on the side of a lake.

It sits on the east side of Lake Mitchell. This allows for some fabulous sunset views over the lake to the west. Especially if you are on their outdoor patio when the the weather is warm enough.

Great service, good food, family owned, family friendly, interesting bar with TV's to watch the game, great beer selection, great specials.

Be sure to try both the Homemade Clam Chowder and the Firehouse Chili

You might drive by it if your are not looking for it, but you don't want to miss a chance to check out Charlie's

Visited November 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“One of (if not THE) best in Cadillac...at fair prices”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Lakeside Charlie's has really good food and the prices while not cheap ... are not expensive.

I don't give many "5"s and really would have this at a 4.5 if I could...but I can't so I will round it up.

I have had several things on their menu and liked or loved them all. The nightly specials are usually worthy of strong consideration.

Soups are real good. I have had French Onion and Chowder both real good.

I often get their Filet or Prime Rib and the cost is mid-$20s Not cheap, not crazy high and they are good. But ALWAYS check out the specials.

L.C's is one of two places I go if I want a Steak in the Cadillac area the other being The Timbers down the road. But Lakeside Charlie's is a little nicer and quieter while still being a casual restaurant. But if you WANT to get dressed up for dinner you will not be out of place.

And of course....it is next to Lake Mitchell as the name implies. It is kind of tucked away so if it looks like you are pulling into a Motel or Car Wash from the main road...keep going...your on the right track!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank TERMINATOR1959
Cadillac, Michigan, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“night out”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Cadillac. Have lived here for 30 yrs and they are consistently excellent

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ronald S
Poulsbo, Washington
“Good Food, Excellent Service”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

The staff at Charlie's was great at accomodating our large group. We were there after a memorial service for a loved one, at lunch time. They took care of us very well and the food was excellent as well. Mainly standard American fare, it is cooked to order. The location and view is particularly lovely. I would recommend this restaraunt for any size group and it would also be a good choice for a romantic meal. Thank you, Charlie's!

Visited September 2013

Been to Lakeside Charlie's? Share your experiences!