“This place was fantastic!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cadillac
Coyote Crossing Resort
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Cadillac
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We stayed at the resort a couple nights prior to our salmon fishing trip in Manistee (just a short drive away). The cabins were spacious and VERY clean. The on-site restaurant had a great menu and the bar featured some local breweries on tap. You can really tell that the owners (which you will meet) take great pride in their resort. They always made us feel at home and always had a smile on their face. This resort is close to the everything...fishing/casino in Manistee, hiking trails, canoe/kayaking (the pine river is unbelievable), snowmobiling and golf/skiing. I can't wait to go back this winter and experience the snowmobile trails (one trail runs right through the 50 acre resort). I will stay at this resort anytime I am visiting Cadillac or Manistee in the future.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank C_Kukelhan
There are newer reviews for Coyote Crossing Resort

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Very neat place!
- Incredibly clean, and I am very fussy.
- Cabin and property were very spacious; great for young kids!
- Central location - went to Manistee to the beach one day and Sleeping Bear Dunes the next.
- Quiet, tranquil setting.
- Excellent customer service.
- Neat bar! My husband and I went down there on a Sat. night to listen to the live music. We had a great time!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank cmkanitz
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Coyote Crossing has beautiful accomadations with on site restaurant and entertainment for both summer and winter fun in the Cadillac area!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sking81
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We stayed at the resort for Mothers Day weekend. First night we arrived, we had dinner at the restaurant on site. I had the chicken wrap(which was awesome) My son loved the fish and couldn't stop talking about the cheesy potatoes. The prices were average and I must say everyone working there made us feel at home. I can't say enough about the good service.
The owners were great and came right up to us to introduce themselves.
These cottages are clean and spacious! you don't need to bring a thing. They supply the sheets, blankets, towels, coffee, creamer, sugar. Also the cottage came with a working microwave, fridge,dishwasher and my favorite a TV.(usually when we rent a cottage, they don't have tvs)
The other plus was, they allow dogs.
Overall, I can not say enough about the organization and cleanliess. Kudos to the owners of this resort. We will be back and tell everyone about our GREAT stay!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank rebe_9
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Stayed here for a recent snowmobile trip. This place is perfect for snowmobiling as it is located right on the trail system! The cabins are very clean. In the cabin we stayed in there was a double bed and a twin bed in one bedroom. The other bedroom had just a double bed in it. The couch was a fold out as well. It would be nice if both bedrooms had two beds in them. The bathroom and shower were very clean and nice! The kitchen and living room are very spaceous with plenty of closet space to store gear. There is a resturant and bar on site open for lunch and dinner. We ate there twice and found it very good both times with great service. The owners are very friendly and helpful. Excellent value! Thanks!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband and I visited with another couple and their two teenage sons. We stayed in Cabin 6. The cabins were clean and neat. The heat worked well with several different thermostats for different areas of the cabin (very important for winter vacation). The resort was accomodating in that we had 6 people total and they provided extra folding chairs for the kitchen table and extra towels. The cabins are both rustic and comfortable at the same time. The beds were very comfortable and we all slept great after long days on the ski slopes. There was plenty of room for 6 people with one of the teenagers sleeping on the pullout sofa and one on the twin bed. Both couples slept on queens. There are some bigger closets that are helpful for stowing lots of winter gear.

Cons: I was disappointed that they do not provide daily housekeeping services. For the price, I expected fresh towels daily, a quick sweep of the floor, etc. If the lack of daily housekeeping is noted on their website, I was unable to find the information. We were able to take our towels to the office and exchange them.

Pros: I was quite worried that the grounds would be very noisy with constant snow mobile traffic. I had pictured snow machines running by our windows all night long keeping us awake. BUT I am happy to report, the resort was quiet overall. We were never awakened by noisy snowmobiles. Even during the day, we rarely heard them roaring by. Some cabins may be closer to the trails and get more snow machine noise but Cabin 6 was calm and quiet at all times.

I wil mention the restaurant also because I probably won't review it separately. Staff was wonderful and friendly. We had a nice conversation with the pleasant young bartenders on our first evening, while waiting for our friends to arrive. The Satisfaction Ale was better than average. We ate two dinners there and ordered pizza out for the third night. Waitresses were all experienced and friendly. The restaurant seems to get pretty crowded on Friday and Saturday nights. The pizza was as good as any I have had. Our group tried burgers, fried fish, reuben sandwiches, popcorn shrimp, nachos, etc. It was all top-notch and none of us had any complaints.

We will definitely return to Coyote Crossing for our next Caberfae ski trip.

Room Tip: Consider noise and proximity to snow mobile trails.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank upnorthjodie
Reviewed January 30, 2012

It's clean and neat. Always friendly and quiet. We love this place!

Room Tip: These are not "rooms" but individual cabins with two BR, bath, living room, DR and kitchen...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cadillac
Hampton Inn Cadillac
Caberfae Peaks Ski & Golf Resort
Evergreen Resort
Evergreen Resort
#1 of 14 in Cadillac

Been to Coyote Crossing Resort? Share your experiences!