“Impressive”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Great service started when i e-mailed the restaurant asking Christmas Eve hours. The manager e-mailed me back within minutes.
Ordered Hummus platter- the side of grilled vegetables that came with it was the best vegetable blend EVER! Included mushrooms, black beans, corn, zuchinni, etc.
Service was friendly and attentive, Craft beer selection was very good.

Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

This place is all around fantastic. The wait staff was terrific, Ashley took great care of us and put up with our drunken shenanigans. The atmosphere and decorations are just great, from the quirky wall art to the large display of beer taps. Just an all around great place to hang out. I had the avocado salad with the chicken added. It was awesome. The pretzel bite appetizer was awesome as well. Watch out for the hummus appetizer though, it boasts that it comes with 3 different kinds of hummus, but you get about 1 teaspoon of each kind. Totally not worth it.

Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

I finally got a chance to order some food here. You must try the Sunny Side Up burger! The service was excellent and the beer selection is superb!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The food was very good pub fare. Where this place really excels is the service and the extensive selection of great microbrews on tap. Highly recommend!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The Clam Lake Brewery has only been open a few weeks, so we were all ready to try it out. There were 6 of us, and between us we tried every salad on the menu. I had the prime rib-blue cheese salad and it was very good. Everyone enjoyed what they had, and most of us planned to come again. The service was very friendly and nice, the prices were more than fair. Sorry to say I am not a beer drinker so I did not try it. I would not hesitate to eat there again.