“Quality and great service!”
Review of Timbers Restaurant

Timbers Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 66 Restaurants in Cadillac
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We ate at the Timbers restaurant twice in one week while staying nearby on Lake Mitchell. Both times we were very pleased. The Reuben sandwich was outstanding and my sister had the blackened pork with a cherry sauce on the side. The pork was outstanding. The second time I had coconut shrimp which was tasty and had a sour cherry sauce for dipping that was a great compliment to the sweet coconut. Hats off to their chef! Salads were fresh with great house dressings. Service was excellent.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

This is one of my favorite places to go in town. Good food, good service, great beer selection. The atmosphere is casual and comfortable.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

After a long drive thru the wonderful northern part of Michigan, stopped by the restaurant; after a quick check with trip advisor, we went in. Certainly the reviews were accurate. Thank you tripadvisor for being that voice of reason :) I had a juicy steak, the service was good and all was priced just right... good food, good value and a family feel to it...

2  Thank Sevenseasandbeyond
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Stopped here to break up the trip from TC area back to Mid Michigan. Quick service, great menu and good prices. Portions were generous and filling, service attentive.

Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We were staying in Cadillac for the night so I checked TripAdvisor for somewhere to eat. Timbers was out of town but had a very good rating. So we put it in the GPS & off we went. So it was supposed to be a mile & a half from the hotel & at a mile & a half the GPS said "arriving at destination". When we looked around we saw almost nothing but trees (timbers - LOL). There was an abandoned building there tho so we thought they had closed. We were disappointed & looking for a place to turn around when we saw it. It was a half mile beyond where the GPS had said.
Our waitress was great & the food was delicious. It wasn't the least bit rowdy even tho it has a bar. I think everything is homemade (except the desserts). I had pasta & my husband had liver & both were excellent. And their cole slaw is terrific too!
You don't want to miss this place!

1  Thank MJ D