“We had a pleasant stay. My husband and I were in the area...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Byron Center
Perry
“We had a pleasant stay. My husband and I were in the area...”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We had a pleasant stay. My husband and I were in the area for a wedding reception. It was perfect for our trip.YOU COULD HAVE A LITTLE MORE ROOM FOR MORNING BREAKFASR BUT WE WERE FINE.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Katrina R, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us at Baymont Inn and Suites of Byron Center. We are honored to have been your choice of lodging during such a special occasion. In regards to the size of our breakfast area, we are in the process of renovating in order to accommodate for larger groups. In the meantime, we offer an overflow room for busy mornings. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to further improve the overall experience offered at our hotel. We welcome your next stay!

Best Regards,
katrinaro@baymontbc.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Michigan
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was the only reasonably priced accommodation we could find near Holland/Grand Haven on a late June weekend.

The motel makes a point of the $100 fine for smoking and the first room they gave us had a strong smell of smoke. The front desk gave us a new room immediately. The new room had a bad odor which seemed to be coming from the shower curtain. The front desk had the curtain replaced the next day, but unfortunately it did not cure the odor. The rug probably needed a deep cleaning or the room needed a good airing out. Other than this, the room seemed clean enough. There were also a number of families there who felt no need to prevent their children from running up and down the hall way and pounding on doors. Luckily, it did not go too late into the evening.

The bed was fine, and the room had nice towels. The air conditioning worked well. The free breakfast was acceptable and typical of this price level.

The staff and front desk people were pleasant, efficient and intelligent people who did their best to meet any reasonable request. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Try for the top floor - so you won't hear running children through the ceiling .........
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Katrina R, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback on your recent stay at Baymont Inn and Suites of Byron Center. I would like to begin by apologizing for the experience you had with your room accommodations. We do make a point that we are a non-smoking hotel in order to prevent these types of situations from happening as much as possible. I am pleased to hear that our staff was able to assist you to the best of their ability. However, due to the unforeseen circumstance of the noise situation, I would like to compensate you for your stay. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to further improve your future experiences with us. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Best Regards,
Davison
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This hotel is excellent. We stayed here because it was between South Haven and Grand Rapids. The room was very nice and had excellent amenities: pool, hot tub, free breakfast, on-site restaurant, free Wi-Fi, etc. There was no microwave or refrigerator though. We will definitely stay on our next trip to western Michigan!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Katrina R, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for taking time to review your recent stay with us at Baymont Inn and Suites of Byron Center. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed the amenities available at our facility. By offering a variety of such services, we hope to increase the overall convenience and enjoyment of each valued customer. Approximately half of our rooms contain microwaves and fridges. In the future, if you would ever like one of these specific rooms, please just let us know. We look forward to you next visit!

Warm Regards,
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by this property. Nice staff, clean rooms. The 84th Street Grill and Pub connected to the Baymont is a great place for an after work beverage and meal. Rooms are sparse compared to higher priced hotels but no complaints. I will stay here again when all I need is a place to sleep and am making a quick in and out. Great place to stay for a budget minded business or pleasure traveler that does not require allot of high end amenities.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Katrina R, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at Baymont Inn and Suites of Byron Center. We greatly appreciate your kind words of referral. As a hotel, we are always striving to offer the best product and customer service. Because of this, I am so pleased to hear that you found your accommodations to be of great value. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to bring your stay closer to a high end experience. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Byron Center
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#35 of 49 in Grand Rapids
Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-South

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center? Share your experiences!