“Out of towners”

Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Byron Center

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Saginaw
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Hotel service was very nice and the room quality was good. The employees were also very nice. One incident happened at this hotel to where the smoke detector went off in the morning. I was flat ironing my hair when it went off. It didn’t burn anything in the hotel room. Being that this is a good hotel a guy from the service desk called to make sure everything was okay. I felt that was very good for them to call But I didn’t feel that it was nice for a male employee to accuse me of smoking in a non-smoking room. I continuously told him that I was not smoking and he said “we will know when housekeeping cleans your room." I felt very offended, after I told him I don’t smoke. I was very angry and wanted to leave after that incident. I work for a Dow Corning Corp. in Midland, Michigan meaning we have frequent drug testing. Also I have bronchitis, I can’t smoke. The supervisor really should speak with this employee! -2/16/13

Newburgh, Indiana
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We have stayed here a few times while traveling further on north to ski. Rooms are always clean and the service is friendly. Breakfast is nice enough for a continental. You get what you pay for and for this hotel we actually feel like we get a bit more than we pay for.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Katrina R, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Baymont Inn and Suites of Byron Center. As a hotel, we are always looking for ways to increase the value of our product. We greatly appreciate your positive comments and referrals regarding this area. Please let me know if there is anything we can do to further improve your experience with us. We look forward to serving you again the next time you are in the area!

Warm Regards,
Katrina Ro
Front Office Manager
katrinaro@baymontbc.com
Forestville
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Friendly staff and a good breakfast and a nice pool and whirlpool. It's all good. OK I have to type more to complete this form. That is kind of annoying. So I am just filling space until the form let's me move on.

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Katrina R, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. As a hotel, we always strive to offer the best product and customer service. Our spectacular staff and complementary amenities are just a few things that help us achieve this goal. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any issues or concerns. We look forward to your next visit with us at Baymont Inn and Suites of Byron Center!

Best Regards,
Holiday Inn Express South
Holiday Inn Express South
#20 of 48 in Grand Rapids
Hampton Inn Grand Rapids-South

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids SW/Byron Center? Share your experiences!