“Rusty Wallace Racing Experience”

Michigan International Speedway
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Brooklyn
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I had an Awesome time. Track crew were friendly and professional, and help you with anything you need including strapping in the car and making sure you have a great experience, and the drivers meeting very informative. The cars are real cup cars, and fast. I will definitely be back, and next time I will buy more laps.

1  Thank Ron C

Reviewed July 3, 2014

I took my wife here when we were dating. We stayed overnight at the Marriott adjacent to GM Headquarters in Detroit. We took the Tram to Greektown and went to dinner and then the Casinos for a bit. We woke up and drove to the speedway for the Sunday race in August. We rented the headsets to listen to the drivers while we watched the race. We had Great seats across from the Pitts in view of the start finish line.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

MIS has quickly become a family tradition for me. We spend every June Father's Day weekend camping on the infield at Michigan International Speedway, and we have never been let down. The Track President, Roger Curtis, goes above and beyond to give back to the fans who attend their events. The food is great quality, all the facilities are top notch, and it seems that each detail is taken care of to ensure one of the best Family Sports experience in the country. If you are a NASCAR fan, this track is a must visit! It's currently the fastest track in all of NASCAR posting top speeds of close to 220mph!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I visited the track with some friends who are serious race fans and a couple such as myself who were here for the experience. The fans before the race are great and very inviting. Parking is free and easy to get to, with lots of help from the speedway staff. The actual race was nothing special, but this was due to our low seats. make sure you sit up high so you can see the entire track. Don't forget to buy ear protection as well since it really is deafening.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

went Saturday to see the Nationwide race, saw Sprint cup practices, qualifying and the race. great day of entertainment. make sure your seats are above row 10, so you can see all the way across the track. way out in the Irish hills, was a 1 1/2 from Detroit. nice track set up.