Bay Mills Resort & Casino
$90
$87
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
Comfort Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)
$90
ComfortInn
Americas Best Value Inn(Sault Ste. Marie)
$62
Hotels.com
Good 3.5/5
Plaza Motor Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
$61
Excellent 5/5
$59
Good 3.5/5
Super 8 Sault Ste. Marie(Sault Ste. Marie)(Great Value!)
$59
$99
Great 4.5/5
$88
Very Good 4/5
Skyline Motel(Sault Ste. Marie)
$65
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfree drinksrv parkcrab buffetupper peninsulastuffingprime ribdinner and breakfast buffetreception arearooms are comfortablestopped for lunchview of the watertable gamesslot machinescommon areasnice golf coursewhitefishshower head
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 6, 2012

Made a trip to the Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula this past fall, enjoyed the fall colors and majestic Taquemonon Falls in hte area, the main resturant had delicious food, and althoough I didn't win big in the casino I played a long winning some and losing some. The staff was great and for once I was able to go to a casino, sit down at a machine which was clean, and free drinks to boot!

Room Tip: Ask for their seasonal specials, great deal!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank MichiganTraveler2011
Reviewed September 12, 2011

The rooms are excellent, the menu is priced right and the food is excellent.
If you are a Golfer Wild Bluff is one of the best in the UP.
Had a great time as we return twice a year'

Room Tip: Non Smoking
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 30, 2011

My husband and I purchased a packaged deal for both golf and overnight stay. I don’t think we came across one friendly employee. From the check in, to the golf course the staff was rude. We were given the impression of being an inconvenience to them. My husband and I are not needy or demanding people, so we did not understand the rudeness. It wasn’t in just one area of the hotel but every staff member we came across. I have stayed in numerous hotels and never experienced anything like this. We were going to stay two nights but after the first night we decided that was enough.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 5, 2011

We have been doing Bay Mills Stay & Play package for years. This year it was $126 per person and included 18 holes with cart, the room, $15 dining credit, $15 gaming credit, and 2 drinks. We think it is a super value.
The hotel is nice and the rooms are OK, nothing really special. As other reviewers mentioned, it smells very smoky even in the non smoking areas. We mainly go for the golf and a bit of gambling. The price is so good, we don't mind the room not being fancy. It has always been clean and adequately supplied. We often make this trip with a group of 8 - 10 and have never had any issues with the rooms.
There are 5 different dining options. We usually eat at the clubhouse or the back deck bar. We have never done the dinner buffet. The breakfast buffet has something for everyone.
The area is lovely and there are many sightseeing opportunities close by. Don't spend too much time in the casino or you'll miss out. I have never won gambling there, but several in the group this year did, or so they say.
If you are looking for a reasonably priced getaway for golf or gambling, this is the place. It is not glamorous. It does have everything you need. The views from the course will take your breath away. That is the main reason we keep returning.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank guavagirlKW
Reviewed July 29, 2011

My husband and I love going away for golfing and gambling and this spot is perfect. We enjoy Wild Bluff and had a very nice stay at Bay Mills Resort. Make sure to bring a sweater or light jacket beccause the A/C is very cold is some spots. Breakfast buffet was very good with nice selection. Room was comfortable and the WiFi worked great. We will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple