“Simple but everything you need in the UP”
Review of Willabee's Motel

Willabee's Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Brimley
Willabee's Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Brimley
Reviewed September 18, 2008

If you are touring the colors or going sight seeing this is a nicely run, clean motel. No fancy frills, just a good clean room, coffee and a small assortment of bagels and muffin in the morning and a newspaper. Now they have wireless internet, even better for the weekend warrior. We used to camp at the campground nearby and thought to give Willobee's a try. The owner or manager, anyway someon has two big black dogs that hang out in the office, but other than my being a little dogophobic, or big dogophobic everything was as we expected and perhaps a bit more. No 5 star service and jacuzzi, but that's not what they are about. There is a small resturant connected with limited by reasonable hours and prices. We have made this our color tour stop now for three years and have never been disappointed. Would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Mark711

Reviewed July 21, 2008

We have stayed at Willabee's Motel for the last five years and loved each and every time we stayed there. The rooms are fairly large with a large bathroom. The management treated us like family and couldn't do enough for us. When you accummulate seven nights of staying there you get one night free. And it is very quiet too which makes for good sleeping. We will definitely stay there again and again and again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank DMDK
Reviewed February 27, 2008

On Wednesday I had to cancel 7 rooms I had booked for Friday. Which is within the 48 hour notice I am suppose to give.
I was sarcastically told *thanks for cancelling at the last minute.*
after a little bit of whining from the clerk. When I called back to say that wasn't very nice, since we have stayed their several times prior, I was preached to again. The gentleman was nice enough to tell me that with the increases of gas prices we were only talking amd extra $30 to get there. My point 7X30=$210 round trip $420 and it isn't his money anyway. I should have asked if he wanted to go half. Anyway he directed me not to come back, so Okay. Neither will anyone I know.

8  Thank yuzs
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brimley
Bay Mills Resort & Casino
#1 of 4 in Brimley
Plaza Motor Motel
Plaza Motor Motel
#1 of 18 in Sault Ste. Marie

Been to Willabee's Motel? Share your experiences!