All reviewshome depottarget storerooms overlookingupgraded to a suitewould stay here againindoor poolaround midnightthe breakfast areamichigan football gamecheck in was a breezeroom was cleanfront desk staffshopping and restaurantsshower headhot tubwithin walking distanceann arbor
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We had an appointment in Ann Arbor and due to some type of event going on all the Hotels I tryed were charging $135.00 and up for a one night stay in the middle of the week. So I contacted the Holiday Inn Express in Brighton and they were able to give me a room for $80.00. Then upgraded me to a suite that day. The room was very nice and was pool side. Everything was very clean from the lobby to the room we stayed in. Good plays to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Roger D
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Nice hotel in the quite area. Front desk is very helpful and willing to assist with your needs. Very clean rooms and nice location. Recommend for business and/or family stay. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hawthornwoods
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights for a work trip. I was impressed with how clean the room and hotel was, the bed was comfortable, had both fluffy and firm pillows, breakfast was better than expected and there was plenty of everything including places to sit. The hot tub even worked.
Overall it was a very pleasant stay and I don't have a single complaint.
The only caution I have is that the hotel is in a hard to find section of a shopping plaza with no road that goes directly to it, just might want to double check your map before you drive there.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Jason E
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel before with no problems. But when I booked a room through Priceline it went bad. As soon as I booked a room on Priceline.com I called the hotel (75 days prior to my stay) to make sure we would get a 2 bed room. The staff person said it was no problem and would put it on the reservation. I called a week before my stay because my brother-in-law made a reservation a few days earlier and they told him there were only one bed rooms left, so when I called the person told me that she only had a 2 bed room avaliable for the first day and then we would have to change rooms the next two days but she would get me a 2 bed room for all 3 days. The day we arrived I was told that there were only one bed rooms left and that's all I would get, so I had to get another room at a cost of $300 extra to me. I go there every year, but will never stay at this hotel again! I want to trust the staff at the hotel I'm staying at.

Room Tip: Get everything about your reservation in writing!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Daps15122
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Very nice staff, very clean and well located. This is the only place I stay when I visit our Brighton office. Only down side is the breakfast is lacking in my mind and other Holiday Express's I have stayed at do a early eve cocktail and snack time which this location does not.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business