“Summertime in Downtown Brighton, MI” 5 of 5 bubbles

Buon Gusto
Ranked #12 of 123 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Brighton, Michigan
“Summertime in Downtown Brighton, MI”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Definitely have to say Buon Gusto in downtown Brighton is a favorite restaurant of ours. We ate dinner here on July 10, 2014. Service was good - we ate on outdoor patio - it was a beautiful sunny evening in Brighton. I ordered lobster ravioli which was delicious - dinner came with salad. My husband ordered spaghetti (whole wheat) with meatballs - whole wheat pasta took a few more minutes but we were not in a hurry and whole wheat is much healthier - spaghetti came with house salad - spaghetti was delicious. I ordered Italian beer Peroni - which is like a mild Pilsner beer - tasty but light. This restaurant has a cozy warm atmosphere. We will return here again.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Pamela S

“Best gluten free Italian menu anywhere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I am gluten intolerant and this restaurant has a wonderful selection to choose from appetizers to dessert. My husband loves Italian food, and this place is authentic with the owners always present- the Mrs. in the kitchen, and Mr. out greeting their guests. Very friendly, clean, and cozy. Don't waste your time or money on Italian chain restaurants!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Tracyreo
Detroit, Michigan
“Delicious and affordable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

We knew we would be stopping to eat near Brighton on a road trip. Being very tired of chain restaurants right off the highway I checked tripadvisor for some better options. We chose Buon Gusto and were very happy we did. I thought on a gorgeous summer Saturday late morning it would be crowded but we were the first ones there and sat on the enclosed patio. By time we left all the outdoor seating was nearly full. I had the pizza primavera, my toddler had buttered noodles (and chocolate milk which I'm grateful that the waitress said she could whip up real quick!), and another guest had gnocchi. All were delicious. The pizza was a tad undercooked/mushy in the middle, but still very tasty, and enough for two (about what you would get at CPK, but only $8.95. That really surprised me, in a good way). We lucked out parking on the street but I could see how parking would be an issue later in the day.

• Visited June 2014
Commerce Township, Michigan
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Every thing we have eaten at this restaurant has been unbelievably delicious, from appetizers to entrees to dessert. The owners are gracious hosts and the waitstaff is terrific. Love going here!!

• Visited June 2014
Brighton, Michigan
“GREAT ATMOSPHERE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

Went for dinner during the week so it wasn't too busy. Great Atmosphere and outdoor seating and the staff is very friendly. Food was very good too. Prices aren't too bad but totally worth it. I'm not sure if I am an expert on Italian food but much better than your chain restaurants. Tastes homemade. Definitely would go again

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to Buon Gusto? Share your experiences!