“Good food”
Review of Ciao Amici's

Ciao Amici's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciao Amici's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 125 Restaurants in Brighton
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Homosassa, Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Very good food and great atmosphere. From appetizer to main course everything was very good. Service was attentive.

Visited July 2012

North Carolina
“Very Good Meal”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We ate at Ciao Amici's earlier this year and were very impressed. We went back a few days ago and were delighted to enjoy a wonderful meal again. The Eggplant Parmesano is a treat and I love the capellini pasta that it comes with. The salads were good as well. Our server was attentive and pleasant. My only disappointment was that we were not offered a dessert menu though I saw it offered to other diners. As a result we just paid our bill and had dessert somewhere else. Overall very good and I would recommend it.

Visited August 2012
Brighton, Michigan
“Margerine”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My wife loves this place, but the last time we went many thing tasted like margerine. I can't figure why restaurants don't use butter, It makes a huge difference for a little extra money. I have the same problem with Stillwater, BTW.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Rob S
Traverse City, Michigan
“Good Italian in Brighton”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Some of the dishes are outstanding; the lamb chops and veal sorrentino come to mind. I've never had anything here that I really dislilked. The wine list is good, service is friendly and prompt. Atmosphere is pleasant, feels kind of club-ish.

Visited August 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

From pasta to pizza to veal dishes, this is a favorite restaurant of mine. Food is excellant, service good and ambiance reminds me of Tuscany.

Visited July 2012