“Consistently Good!”

Cuisines: American
Farmington, Michigan, United States
“Consistently Good!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Quality is very consistent across the chain. You can always count on an inexpensive southern style meal. I prefer the breakfast menu especially since they discontinued pork BBQ for dinner.

Visited January 2013

Novi
“Same as all of them”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

If you've been to 1, you've been to them all. The service is a little slow at this one, but the food is the same at all of them.

Springfield, Missouri
“Great breakfasts and nice atmosphere”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Love the yogurt & Muffin breakfast. A great bargain!
Love the antiques! Fun place to eat.
Wish I could win the little peg game that is on the table!

Visited February 2013
Hazel Park, Michigan
“Cracked barrel”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Late breakfast on a Friday, the place is empty and there is a ten minute wait for a table?
Not sure why. Get a table and wait some more. Our waitress was nice enough, took our order and a short 20 minutes later my cold breakfast is on the table. The only problem I have with breakfast is egg's. They just make me sick. I asked for no egg's but it seams that all breakfasts come with egg's. It looks to my eye that there are no egg's on my plate. I start to eat, Under my slice of ham what do I find? Part of an egg. This is the point at witch I stop eating, pay my bill and never return to a Cracker barrel again. If it was a dirty plate that is just sick, if there where egg's on my plate that were scraped off once the mistake was noticed gross. It would have taken two seconds to put the food on a new plate. Good luck if you chose to go.

• Visited December 2012
Brighton, Michigan
“Cracker Barrel never disapoints”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Same as the many other locations I have visited all over the US. This one is not the biggest location, but the staff was attentive and good food for the price.

Visited August 2012