“Nice Property in Brighton”

Homewood Suites Brighton
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Brighton
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Nice Property in Brighton”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Staff were friendly and conveniently located to restaurants and little shopping areas.
The rooms were big and had a fair amount of space.
Only downside of the hotel was the quality of the breakfast food but other than that it was a good stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Upnorth Michigan
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The hotel isn't that old, but I was surprised that it seemed so. There was 5 of us girl's so we booked their 2 bedroom suite. My bestest complaint was the sofa bed couch (which I slept on). It was old and very uncomfortable and the blanket sure needs replacing. When I called to inquire about an AARP or Military discount, I was told that these units do not qualify. I called their corporate office, and they said that it does. However, when we checked out, the front desk clerk did discount our rate.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
St. Louis, United States
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is a great hotel at a great price. They had the crib in the room just as requested. The pool is nice as is hot tub. The suit setup is great if you are traveling with a child who needs a nap while you want to read, watch tv, or hang out with others.

Lucasville, Ohio, United States
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Comfortable and clean room. Kitchen was nice surprise with full size refrigerator, microwave, stove, etc., perfect for a stay lasting longer than overnight. Good value as we have paid much more in the past at other hotels and received much less.

1 Thank Vickie D
Macatawa, Michigan
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Rooms are dark and dingy -- I know I may expect too much but could we have some real eggs for breakfast? There was nothing healthy served! Sugar syrup on the fruit? And to top it off, the staff was quite rude in telling us to clear our dishes while they sat there and talked! Not even a "please clear your dishes." I stay at a hotel so I don't have to clear my dishes!. The comforters on the bed are too heavy for summer and no other blanket was provided. Not a pleasant stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Homewood48116, General Manager at Homewood Suites Brighton, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I am so sorry that our staff was not more attentive towards you and that they did not provide you the customer service you deserve. I was both surprised and deeply disappointed by your recount of your experience with us. I assure you that it’s contrary to what our customers typically see from us. However, I can very much empathize with your situation and assure you that we will take your comments into consideration to improve our property.

Again, I apologize if you went through any inconveniences and I hope you give us another chance to serve you, if you travels bring you back to our area.
North Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed July 9, 2013

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised--this hotel is very nice; better than what we expected. The staff was very friendly and helpful, check-in & check-out was very simple and took only a minute or two. The room was spacious; especially liked that it had a full kitchen. It was just nice overall. They also have a daily hot breakfast, and a manager's reception/dinner Monday-Thursday, all included in your room rate. We thought this was a very nice touch, because what other hotel does this without any additional charge? Plus, the food was really good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank David_M76275
Royal Oak, Michigan
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The room was spacious and very nice. We enjoyed our stay here very much. It's closely located to the shops and restaurants in Brighton, and if we take a skiing trip this winter we'll stay here as well, as it is close to Mt. Brighton.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Brighton
Holiday Inn Express Brighton
Courtyard Detroit Brighton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Howell
Baymont Inn & Suites Howell/brighton
BEST WESTERN of Whitmore Lake
BEST WESTERN of Whitmore Lake
#1 of 1 in Whitmore Lake
The Baronette Renaissance Detroit-Novi Hotel

Been to Homewood Suites Brighton? Share your experiences!