“My favorite new place”
Review of Stillwater Grill

Stillwater Grill
Ranked #9 of 124 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Waterford, Michigan
“My favorite new place”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I went here with my best friend and husband to celebrate the holidays. We enjoyed spirited beverages while our food was prepared. Although it was cold outside the inside was warm, welcoming and cozy! My husband ordered the 9oz filet with salad and side & loved his food. My friend and I split the Seafood Steam Pot and ordered our own sides of Mac & Cheese and Sweet Potato and salads. Everything was excellently prepared. I look forward to returning many times in the future.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank Kate S

Ann Arbor MI
“Nice place for lunch”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I really enjoy the salads and sandwiches at the Stillwater Grill. My favorite is the fresh tuna. It can get a bit loud if you're there between noon and 1, so I try to request one of the booths and keep the business part of lunch to the beginning of the meeting.

Visited October 2012
Milford Michigan
“Stillwater Grill....Excellent food but overpriced”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We were given a discount coupon from Stillwater, so, decided to try it about 2 months ago. Upon arriving, I was expecting a restaurant with more ambience. Stillwater reminds me of a large sports bar, with very little atmosphere. No big deal.....I just expected more of an upscale atmosphere. We had arrived before the rush hour, so, service was prompt and friendly. I had read reviews that stated that Stillwater was a little pricey, and yes, it is, but, our food was excellent! The salads were fresh and our entrees were delicious.

The only reason I did not give Stillwater a 5 star rating was the lack of an "upscale" restaurant feel/atmosphere, with very high end restaurant prices. I would not hesitate to recommend the restaurant to anyone,but, just know, it is not cheap.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Debadeb
Brighton, MI
“Consistently Good Food & Excellent Service”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Have enjoyed going to this restaurant for several years now and have always had consistently good quality food and excellent service. They offer seasonal menu specialties as well as all time favorites that are standard on the menu. All staff we have ever had wait on us during our many visits are always well informed and eager to be sure your dining experience is the best possible. Love the outdoor seating area available in the warmer months and the relaxed atmosphere of the entire restaurant while maintaining the top notch service and quality you would look for in the best of restaurants. Give Stillwater Grill Brighton a try - I think you will enjoy it.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank TwoTravelers-OntheGo
Michigan
“Always great food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We always enjoy going to Stillwater, always have excellent food. The outdoor seating is nice in the summer with a relaxing view. The service is always good. It is upscale so do to cost we don't get here often but whenever we do it is really a treat.

Visited February 2012

Been to Stillwater Grill? Share your experiences!