“Stillwater Grill....Excellent food but overpriced”
Review of Stillwater Grill

Stillwater Grill
Ranked #7 of 126 Restaurants in Brighton
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2012

We were given a discount coupon from Stillwater, so, decided to try it about 2 months ago. Upon arriving, I was expecting a restaurant with more ambience. Stillwater reminds me of a large sports bar, with very little atmosphere. No big deal.....I just expected more of an upscale atmosphere. We had arrived before the rush hour, so, service was prompt and friendly. I had read reviews that stated that Stillwater was a little pricey, and yes, it is, but, our food was excellent! The salads were fresh and our entrees were delicious.

The only reason I did not give Stillwater a 5 star rating was the lack of an "upscale" restaurant feel/atmosphere, with very high end restaurant prices. I would not hesitate to recommend the restaurant to anyone,but, just know, it is not cheap.

1  Thank Debadeb

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Have enjoyed going to this restaurant for several years now and have always had consistently good quality food and excellent service. They offer seasonal menu specialties as well as all time favorites that are standard on the menu. All staff we have ever had wait on us during our many visits are always well informed and eager to be sure your dining experience is the best possible. Love the outdoor seating area available in the warmer months and the relaxed atmosphere of the entire restaurant while maintaining the top notch service and quality you would look for in the best of restaurants. Give Stillwater Grill Brighton a try - I think you will enjoy it.

1  Thank TwoTravelers-OntheGo
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We always enjoy going to Stillwater, always have excellent food. The outdoor seating is nice in the summer with a relaxing view. The service is always good. It is upscale so do to cost we don't get here often but whenever we do it is really a treat.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Decent variety, good food, generally good service although at times crowded due to it's popularity. Nice outdoor seating overlooking the lake when the weather is good. Nice bar area. Overall, consistently good food in a nice casual atmosphere. This is one of our usual spots to dine.

2  Thank ghwmi
Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

The best eats in Brighton. Lunch or dinner this place does ot good. I have had chicken, fish and steak here and never had a bad meal.

If you are in the area it is the place.

1  Thank JohnG229