“Good food, nice atmosphere”

Brighton Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Brighton Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 126 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: The Brighton Bar & Grill is a contemporary, bright and energetic restaurant serving the very best in American eclectic fare. Our food is fresh, full of bold flavors and eye-catching presentations. Our service staff is attentive, friendly, and eager to make your visit with us a memorable one. Our attention to detail is second to none, making your dining experience always satisfying. Our slogan, emphasized in our mission statement and carried out in our restaurant every day, is "Always an Escape. Always Uniquely Brighton Bar & Grill" We look forward to exceeding your expectations!
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is an easy restaurant to find as it is on Main Street in Brighton. Parking can be a bit challenging because of this at certain times. I have always enjoyed the food whenever I have eaten here. The last time I was here my friend and I sat for hours and talked and we were not pressured to get out even though it was late we even had the manager come over and have a friendly chat with us as we looked like we were having so much fun.

1  Thank wannabtravelin

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We came there by causality. Years ago I lived few hundred meters away but I do not rememeber this restaurant to have a good reputation, most likely had already dinner here long time ago but I do not remember. Now I can say food was good and nicely prepared and served. Staff was friendly. Just do not like much the ambientation which is reminding too much of a restaurant for couples rather than a grill

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We love BB&G, there is no doubt that it is our favorite restaurant, we dine here at least once a week and always receive great service and the food is always prepared how we like it, and we always ask for special preparation. If you've not been there, go.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Whether it's a business lunch or a late-night dinner with friends, this is one of my favorite spots for a meal. The service is consistently good. I prefer the fish dishes for both lunch and dinner, but I've been happy with anything I've ordered. I had the opportunity to attend a small wedding reception hosted in a private room at the back of the restaurant. Again, the food and service were very good.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Visited this eatery with some friends and was quite happy with the food and service. They have been under a new ownership so I thought I would give it another try. The prices are still high for the Brighton area but I chose an appetizer, crab cake and it was delicious! I added a side salad and this was perfect for a meal. They also had some drink specials that were creative and priced right. I treated everyone to the most fantastic carrot cake-huge and moist. WE each had a piece(3 of us) and I took home some that was enough for 3-4 more servings.