Tripadvisor

Wong Express House
Order Online
Ranked #30 of 140 Restaurants in Brighton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have had take out many times. It’s not the best Chinese, but it is the best in Brighton. Always consistent and large portions.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (29)

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Loved the food !! I’ve been going frequently since I first ate here !! Everything is so fresh and delicious

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

Our server was very accommodating and nice. I wish I’d caught his name last night. The food was great and very fresh. The crab cheese appetizers were some of the best I’ve had in the area. I also got the hot & sour soup and the Hunan Shrimp meal. There wee 5 of us, including a toddler, and all of our meals were very good. Everything was tasty. We will be back.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019

My husband loves this place, but the beef dish that I got was gristly and flavorless. I asked for more spice, which netted me nothing. The vegetables were fresh, but the beef was sketchy. The egg roll was meodicre at best.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019

Wong Express has great Chinese food for a good price. The portions are large and the prices low. They have the best Egg Drop Soup in Brighton.

Date of visit: February 2019