“Eating our, not grabbing food.”
Review of The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club
Ranked #6 of 126 Restaurants in Brighton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed June 23, 2013

It's all in the details and this place does details well. The food is pleasingly served and interesting variation on breakfast standards. There are always lists of specials on the blackboard. Service is prompt and pleasant. The chocolate dipped strawberry that comes with the check is a nice touch. It's usually crowded so if lingering is your goal you need to arrive early. The waiting line can get long and it really is rude to just sit over coffee in those cercumstances! Great place to meet friends. They do serve lunch but I've never had it.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

While waiting for an afternoon appointment, my husband & I decided to stop at this little place for brunch. The atmosphere was rather homey. It was cold outside so I had the coffee which was fresh & hot & they offered flavored creamers on the table so I was even happier. My husband had hot tea which he was provided several different varieties with lemon & honey. He decided to have the Big Breakfast which consisted of 3 eggs & any meat ( he chose bacon) of which he got 3 pieces, hash browns & wheat toast ( not hard or burned )which was buttered well ( most places don't ) & jelly was on the table. I chose the Quiche Duet which consisted of 2 pieces of quiche ( both different crust was not soggy ) served with a spring mix salad, pasta salad & feta cheese, and fruit cup. When the bill came we both were served a chocolate dipped strawberry. The server was very pleasant & food was very good. We will definitely go again.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Small, homey place for a top notch breakfast. High quality ingredients and the friendliest staff. Probably the best breakfast in Brighton.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

The Breakfast Club used to have great food. It was prepared as well if not better than I could do at home. Over the last several years the quality of the food prep (not the ingredients) has continually declined. We used to love the bacon and hash browns. Now the bacon is pre cooked in batches - it neither looks or tastes good. The hash browns are NOT BROWN, they are more like hash whites, they probably just barely touch the grill before they are served. My husband and I used to go to the Brighton Breakfast Club about once a month. This past summer we made our very last visit - we will not go back.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is the best place to go for fresh, flavorable and inventive breakfast and lunch selections in Brighton. The bread/toast is delicious. The prices are reasonable and the meals always come with chocolate covered strawberries!