“Different and unusal choices also serves lunch”
Review of The Breakfast Club

The Breakfast Club
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Brighton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Detroit, Michigan
“Different and unusal choices also serves lunch”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

I love the mix of spinach, cream cheese and shallots in an omelet. They have several choices for toast. The signature item is their french toast which is cinnamon roll with berries on top. They offer quiche with a small salad and an ever changing menu. I have eaten there about 10 times in the past. You will have to wait in line for a table. The place is very small.

Brighton, Michigan
“Good food, Good quality”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

Great breakfast and lunch. Always draws a good local crowd. It is a little pricy, but worth it now and then.

“Exotic breakfast”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Love their creative menu specials and chocolate covered strawberries with check.

Chesterfield, Michigan
“The best Pancakes I have ever had!!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

My husband and I found the Breakfast Club Restaurant - located in Farmington Hills, which we were told is their new location. The menu was different. They had so French Toast selections including a stuffed apple french toast which looked good. But our waitress turned me on to the carrot cake pancakes - which had a glaze on it - served with maple syrup. I must say, it was the best thing I have ever tasted in my life!! So unexpected and so different. Definitely worth traveling for! I would totally travel back to Farmington Hills to have it again!

Brighton, Michigan
“Horrible....plalin and simple”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Wow, you would think in this economy a small family owned place like this would at least "try" to make their customers happy...... ah, no. We went with our three kids and the waitress was so rude, we waited forever and then some for our food, which some was cold, some was hot, all the toast was hard and cold. Made a mistake of ordering orange juice, fresh squeesed? adding a small amount of pulp with heaven knows how much concentrate is not 'fresh squeezed" Fresh fruit? how about a huge bucket from some warehouse type store.....The table was sticky the chairs were sticky, the older waitress that has been there forever is nothing but cranky. I was a bit surprised to be charged for the second tea bag I requested! A total of $4.00 for hot tea. Point is, we will never go back, I have many friends in the area and most of them agree, The Breakfast Club is just not worth your time and certainly not your money.