“Exotic breakfast”

Ranked #7 of 126 Restaurants in Brighton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Love their creative menu specials and chocolate covered strawberries with check.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

My husband and I found the Breakfast Club Restaurant - located in Farmington Hills, which we were told is their new location. The menu was different. They had so French Toast selections including a stuffed apple french toast which looked good. But our waitress turned me on to the carrot cake pancakes - which had a glaze on it - served with maple syrup. I must say, it was the best thing I have ever tasted in my life!! So unexpected and so different. Definitely worth traveling for! I would totally travel back to Farmington Hills to have it again!

Reviewed November 7, 2011

Wow, you would think in this economy a small family owned place like this would at least "try" to make their customers happy...... ah, no. We went with our three kids and the waitress was so rude, we waited forever and then some for our food, which some was cold, some was hot, all the toast was hard and cold. Made a mistake of ordering orange juice, fresh squeesed? adding a small amount of pulp with heaven knows how much concentrate is not 'fresh squeezed" Fresh fruit? how about a huge bucket from some warehouse type store.....The table was sticky the chairs were sticky, the older waitress that has been there forever is nothing but cranky. I was a bit surprised to be charged for the second tea bag I requested! A total of $4.00 for hot tea. Point is, we will never go back, I have many friends in the area and most of them agree, The Breakfast Club is just not worth your time and certainly not your money.

Reviewed September 11, 2010

I am a avid tea drinker and was truly surprised when I asked for another cup of hot tea and they said that they charge for EACH teabag. I have been to many, many restaurants and have NEVER had to pay for additional teabags! My husband was drinking coffee and he was entitled to as many refills as he wished. Given the prices for their meals I find it difficult that a patron must pay for an additional cup of tea. We will not patronage this restaurant again.

Reviewed February 2, 2010

My husband and I have enjoyed going to the Breakfast Club for many years. The menu selection is outstanding with my favorite item being the crab, asparagus and hollandaise omelet. What makes this place a favorite is the little things; flavored creamers on the table, the fresh fruit (not canned) and a chocolate dipped strawberry served with your bill. The food may take a little longer to come out, but the wait is certainly worth it.