“poor service”

Americus Grille
Ranked #38 of 125 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My wife & I went on fri 11/15. We walked in & the waitress told us to sit anywhere. The place was not busy. After waiting about 5 mins of watching 7 employees standing around talking I got up & asked for a menu. Thinking they would take a hint that we would like to be waited on. Another 5 mins went by & nobody came over, so we got up & walked out .The girl at the front door didn't have a clue of what was going on.

There are newer reviews for Americus Grille

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

What a surprise. First time visiting this restaurant. I know it have been here for a couple years so today we thought we would try something new.

The food was good and the portions were very large. Service was good as well. We were impressed and will be back. I had the Tuna wrap and was a little dry but not bad.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I must say the famiy has enjoyed many meals from breakfast to dinners at this establishment, but my last experience was somewhat disapointing. We were greeted by a very polite waitress and was seated immediately. Then I had to chuckle when one came to take our drink order only to have another waitress to come to our table and ask if she could take our drink order. When our drinks were served we were ready to order. Two burger entres and two salad entres, how could they get this wrong? Overall the presentations of the food orders were nice looking with big portions, but soon to realize that the sides of the burgers (fries) were cold. As my salad was served, I had to laugh becuase a portion of my meat topping fell off the plate onto the table only for the waitress to smile and apologize. I would have thought she would have gone back to the kitchen and bring back what fell to the table, but she did not offer. What turned me off the most was that the salad was pooled in water. This happened to my wife's as well but she just dealt with it. Overall, this is a great place to visit, but in this incident well we had better. I am just hoping that this was an off night for the establishement.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have breakfast two or more time a week here, Wendy & Sara are the best servers!!! Food is always good and lots of it. My wife and I are ways saying that it would be nice to find a place like this when on the road travling. Lunch about every other week and you will not leave here hungery! The price and food will bring you back.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

It's great when servers treat you like a regular even when your not. Food was good definately worth the price. I will be returning and requesting the same waitress jennie.