“Only ok. We won't go out of our way to come back.”

Downtown Main Martini Bar & Grille
Ranked #53 of 126 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

Ordered blue cheese nachos and had to ask, where is the blue cheese? They brought blue cheese after I complained, but who orders blue cheese nachos who does not like blue cheese? Note there is chicken on the blue cheese nachos. I ask why?

Salmon was only ok. Rice, roasted red peppers, cauliflower, broccoli, only ok.

Wine was ok. Ok is all they get.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I can't believe some of the negative reviews I've read on here about Downtown Main. Clearly some don't know how to write a review based on a legitimately negative experience (providing helpful, honest input for improvement) and just writing rubbish that's not even pertinent to the point of writing a review in the first place.

I've met friends here for drinks, and dinner, and my husband and I have had many a "date night" at this establishment. We've been to birthday parties here, and I decided to host my husband's 30th here this past weekend. Every detail was carried out thoughtfully by both Nick and Lindsay (owners) and the party was a great success with even Jen (general manager) and the bartenders and servers keeping the lid on the cover. We couldn't have been treated better, but, this is not a new thing for Downtown Main. They've got true hospitality down.

As usual, the place was packed, the drinks and food were fantastic, and the service... well, it really can't be beat. This place is a gem and we will always come back to it!

1  Thank CarrieP499
Reviewed December 19, 2013

Went here with four couples for dinner after the homecoming parade. Food was very good. Service was good but not great.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Rude bartenders, slow service, over priced drinks.given this place more than one try. Too many great restaurants in downtown Brighton. No need to visit here again.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

My friends and I really enjoy this restaurant. Upscale casual, with good food and great martinis. Staff have always been pleasant, and the service is good. They also hold a once a month Ladies Night, which is lots of fun for a girls night out. They teach you how to make 5 different martinis (different variety each month), while serving yummy tapas thought the evening. Definitely recommend.