“Consistently Great Food!”

BarNone Fish & Steak Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 126 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We've had the burgers, steak fish and chicken. We haven't had a bad meal ever! Service is friendly- they certainly aim to please . They even accommodated my sister who had a gluten allergy!

2  Thank Nlbkg58

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Wow - we go about every other week for the fabulous burgers at Happy Hour- fries are yum and hot. My favorite burger- the Cobb- avocado sauce, bacon and cooked just right. no soggy bun here- and the slice of pickle, always crisp. Wait staff have always been happy, courteous and speedy. no rush Cant beat the $2 beer too.

2  Thank R B
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Service was phenomenal - Catina (sp?) is wonderful. Food was delicious - chicken nachos, cobb salad and cobb burger. Great portions - brought leftovers home and had almost enough for dinner. We had a great conversation with the manager (I'm terrible with names), she's been with the company since the 70's! The décor could use a little touch-up - repainting, etc... We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband and I went there for dinner not knowing really want we wanted to eat. We both found the menu somewhat limited. We both got steaks and they were really good. The service was good as well. We went during the week so we didn't have to wait for a table. The staff was very friendly. I would go there again if i was craving stead or salmon.

1  Thank Lesley H
Reviewed May 30, 2013

It was a holiday afternoon and the place had opened about a hour before we arrived. Once seated in a booth in a nook near the entrance, I felt an invisible timer had just begun. I wanted a leisurely dining experience with my guest. The wait person seemed to be badgering us to order, two or three times. We ordered and my salad came promptly. Before I could finish the salad, the entrée (plank whitefish) appeared. When the fish was eaten, it was 'let me get that out of your way' and to my guest 'you want a box' for the dinner salad. No offer of a second glass of wine or coffee, no refill of water. Then presented with the bill. So much for a leisurely meal. The food? Average and were it not for the spice, bland. I guess the bar area and Happy Hour keep the regulars coming back.

2  Thank Detroitexport