“Best Custard in Town”

Dining options: Seating
Pinckney, Michigan
“Best Custard in Town”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Great all year treat. They mix up daily specials so you can be surprised. Definitely a successful part of the downtown Brighton re-make. Make sure you look for the BEHIND Main street. Parking as always is a bit of an adventure in Brighton.

Visited July 2014

“Loved it”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Delicious custard...the kids loved it and so did I. Small funny mirror had the boys laughing and the chalk board chest was another fun option...five new flavors each day...boys had mint Oreo and I enjoyed salted Carmel pecan...yum!!!! Will definitely be back after another fun play time at the playscape downtown!!!

Brighton, Michigan
“Not a lot of options, but a good change”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

There are usually only a few flavors of custard available, but they are always delicious. Their "blizzard" equivalents are amazing. Personal favorites are the Almond Joy and Reese Rae.

Visited May 2014
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Great frozen custard; local owners”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

The custard is fabulous and the variety of flavors is great! They created a special ice cream cake for my grandson's 4th birthday, and they went out of their way to make it just what he wanted...the decorators were creative and the cake was a big hit! I love this place.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank snowescapers
Highland, Michigan
“Custard is the best”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I used to go to Jack's when it was off Lee Rd & US 23. When I stopped there recently, I saw it was
gone. Then riding through Brighton, I parked downtown to take my grandsons to the play area, and spotted Jack's Custard. I was very pleased to see it was still around. I can't wait for my sister to visit again from California so I can take her there.

• Visited August 2013