“Very good breakfast fare”

Lydia's Down Home Cooking
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Bridgman
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lakeside, Michigan, United States
“Very good breakfast fare”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Stopped here for breakfast and was pleased by what I found. Plenty of coffee to start. I had my standard ham, eggs, and potatoes. The ham was a huge slice, eggs done just right, potatoes were nice and crispy - and I had a decadent scoop of sausage gravy to boot. Price was reasonable - $11.

Visited July 2014

Sodus, Michigan, United States
“Make sure you are not in a hurry!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We thought we would stop in for a quick bite this morning. Well it was not quick! We walked in and sat down it was busy, but there were still tables available. We received out coffee and placed our order right away. I started getting a little hungry after a 45 min wait. I enjoyed the alone time with the hubby and no kids, but was not happy with the service. The food was very good, prices were fair, and the atmosphere was friendly. I was upset to see others coming in after me and leaving before me?? The tables near me were also upset too. We might try again in the future because it was good but the service better improve or they are going to have fewer and fewer customers. Take your chances!

• Visited July 2014
Bridgman
“Satisfied”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Lydia's is a little hometown restaurant run by very friendly and accommodating people who care about the quality of their food and service. There different specials every day of the week and the prices are reasonable. Their soups and desserts are homemade and are especially delicious. I love the potato bacon soup and the Black Magic cake. Located one minute off of I-94 at Exit 16 in Bridgman MI, Lydia's is worth the stop.

Phone: 269-266-7337