Heidelberg Motel
$69
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Booked this hotel due to the location to Frankenmuth, all the other ones were sold out ( now I know why). We arrived after dark to a poorly lit and unfriendly check in. You have to speak through plexi glass and there were hand written signs letting you know there were NO REFUNDS. Upon entering the room it had a pungent smell and outdated decor, towels that are dingy and a bathroom that was disgusting. You get what you pay for, and at this price I would have rather slept in the car.

Room Tip: None of their rooms will please you.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank megan w
Reviewed October 2, 2011

We bookd this hotel for location to Frankenmuth, since the hotels in the city requird a 2 night stay. Upon entering the room, you get smacked in the face with a terrible odor ( the window was opened to help air out the room). Upon sitting on the bed, I pulled back the cover and was totally grossed out by stains and splatters (blood??) on the box spring. I checked the other bed to find the exact same stains/splatters. Of course, I ran out of the room gagging. Needless to say, we did not stay.

This motel has a no refund policy. Take the chance and drive into town to see if they will give you a room for one night. We did and since the hotels were not sold out (like they expected) we stayed where we originally wanted to.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family