“Amazing”

62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

One of the best spas I've ever been to and I've been a few all over the world. It was very relaxing and the amenities are great, from the whirlpool to the steam room to the sauna and then the services themselves. If you're in the area I recommend a visit. The lodge it self is average so if you cant stay in Petoskey, etc...I'd do that but for a gathering of people from all over for a weekend you could do worse than staying here.

Visited October 2012

Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“wonderful, but pricey”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I enjoyed my time at this spa. It features a wonderful, relaxing "quiet room" with flavored water, tea, and fruit available, and the women's locker room (and the men's too, I presume) contains a large hot tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Ice-cold drinking water and cold washcloths were available in the hot-tub area, which was a nice, welcome touch. I only wish there were some way to get some natural sunlight into the relaxation areas, but I suppose that wouldn't be possible because the facilities are located in the basement.

Overall, though, this place is wonderful and relaxing. The spa services are very expensive, however. My sister and I booked the spa-renewal package, which helped ease the strain on the wallet a bit.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Ready to relax”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Friendly staff and nice amenities of outdoor pool and hot tub as well as indoor wet and dry sauna and whirlpool. Had a great massage, very relaxing!

Howell, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Loved the SPA!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

It was a very nice spa with great service. Loved my facial from Abby P. I really loved the fact that if you get a service, you then get to use the spa, exercise room, exercise classes for the rest of the day!

Detroit, MI
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

My mother and I both had massages today at Solace Spa. My therapist was Ashley, and my Mom's was Jess. We were very pleased with the services. The spa is beautiful and offers everything you would want. My only criticism would be that it is very pricey.