“Amazing employees”

Cross street: US131 and M75
Lansing, Michigan
“Amazing employees”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

The employees of Everett's are exceptional! The hostesses were so wonderful that they found crackers for me (and I was not a diner at the time) and gave them to me on the house. I haven't encountered such an accommodating staff in quite some time!

Visited December 2013

cleanhand13
“Good food, great views!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We ate here twice while staying at Mountain Run. The service is awesome. The views are even better! Pricing was decent and the food was good. I would recommend this to anyone.

• Visited December 2013
Sterling Heights, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

The food was great, the staff were friendly and talkative. Couldnt have asked for a better place to eat.
We had a beer and appetizers on Saturday night watching the game. :)

Visited December 2013
Sarnia, Canada
“Nice restaurant”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We went here for a bite to eat because they have some gluten free items on the menu and my wife has an intolerance. The staff were friendly and helpful. We would recommend this place to eat.

Visited November 2013
Topeka, Kansas
“Average Food”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We decided to stop here before our conference started. I wish we had ate elsewhere. The menu was limiting with more heavier options and fewer lighter fare options. I went with a sandwich but there were so many different flavors that it was hard to finish. I'm sure other foods were better and maybe I made a bad choice with my order, but I've never had a sandwich give me such bad indigestion. I think I will pass next time.

Visited October 2013