“Good mexican food...busy yet efficient”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Mesa Grill

Red Mesa Grill
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Boyne City
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mexican and Latin American specialties created using only the finest ingredients, served in a festive setting. We feature the largest selection of Tequila in the North and Michigan's best Margaritas! - Located in Boyne City and Traverse City -
Charlevoix, Michigan, USA
“Good mexican food...busy yet efficient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I eat at Red Mesa several times each year. My favorite is the pork burito. All the dishes there are well-made with a decent size portion. The drink menu is great if you like different variations of tequillas, I personally like the sangria they make for me. It's the best mexican place around the area in my opinion.

Visited October 2013

Winter Haven, Florida
“Nice place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife an I ate here and had a very good meal, it can be a little pricey, but it was worth it. They also had glutton free beer that tasted like beer.

Battle Creek, Michigan
“Great Mexican vegetarian fare”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I had the vegetarian curry burrito fiesta platter and I was delighted and stuffed! It paired very well with several of the available dark Mexican beers. Everyone at the table had a great time and the service was attentive but not intrusive. I will go back and I recommend to anyone in the area.

Visited September 2013
Alpena, Michigan
“Great food for good prices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food was simply great! Everything is made on a daily basis and in-house. The best Mexican food I have eaten in Northern Michigan.

Visited September 2013
Hart, Michigan
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

We look forward to eating at Red Mesa every time we are in Boyne City. We are fans of their food and drink menu! LOVE IT!

• Visited October 2013