“Best Egg Benedict”

Cuisines: American
Livonia, Michigan
“Best Egg Benedict”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We tried to get in on Friday evening for dinner, but didn't have a reservation and they weren't taking any walkins. It was a little warm in there, so we were planning on turning around anyway. We returned in the morning for breakfast and I had one of the best Egg Benedicts EVER. They were cooked perfectly and the flavor was very well balanced. If I wasn't with my hustband, I probably would ordered another plate of them :) My husband had the flavored oatmeal and both kids had the french toast. Everyone enjoyed their breakfasts and it was a great start to our day before heading out to the Farmers Market.

Visited July 2013

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Really good dinner”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Our family has had lunch several times and fantastic hot chocolate here. My wife and I decided to go to dinner there a couple of weeks ago. The italian lasagna was one of the best lasagna meals ever. Wine list was small but a couple good choices. Service was good as always. Family owned and operated!

• Visited July 2013
michigan
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Wonderful sandwiches. Desert case looked pretty darn good but we controlled ourselves. Highly recommend the bacon, avocado and cheese sandwich.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank closetalker
Holland, Michigan
“Great brunch location!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Boyne City has a lot of great restaurants to choose from, but for breakfast, brunch or a sandwich, this is one of my favorites. Their breakfast options, from the eggs benedict to the cornbread-chili pinwheels, are scrumptious. Their sandwiches are creative, ingredient-wise, and come with a side of broccoli salad that is delicious (and I don't even like broccoli!) This is a family-friendly location, and a nice place to meet friends. The staff is very helpful, and they don't rush you. Often, you have to wait a few minutes to get a table, especially on busy weekends, but it's worth waiting.

• Visited June 2013
Lansing, Michigan, United States
“tasty sliders and spicy buffalo french fries”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I liked the food, the waitstaff was nice, the decorations were nice...maybe a couple were out of date/place. overall a good experience

Visited June 2013