“It was obvious that the waitress was not happy with her job and she was not happy to have a customer.”

Robert's Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 37 Restaurants in Boyne City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Robert's Restaurant is a family owned and operated business located in Boyne City, Michigan. The current owners, Tom and Karen Roberts, have continually operated the restaurant for over 35 years. The restaurant serves breakfast and lunch daily, with dinner served on Fridays. Almost everyday, you can find a breakfast special, homemade soup or a great slice of homemade pie or dessert. Stop by today for a great home cooked meal!
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Waitress was not happy to have a table. We were unaware that they closed at noon & arrived at 11:30 . Rushed us out & spoke short with us. Would not bring syrup for the pan cakes, and claimed to be out of items we added for.....done.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank BAFORT
Amanda R, Internet Manager at Robert's Restaurant, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Our hours of operation on June 24, 2014, were from 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. There are no days that the restaurant closes at noon, unless there was an emergency; however, that did not happen on the day in question. I have pulled the tabs for the day and I am unable to find one at 11:30 a.m. as stated. I would like to discuss who waited on you that day to better serve future customers. Please contact me at amanda@lvfamilylaw.com and reference "Robert's Rest." in the regarding line.

Jenison, Michigan
“Good Breakfast”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Our group stopped in for breakfast 2 mornings in a row and we were not disappointed! Fast service and good food!

• Visited May 2014
Charlevoix, Michigan
“Good sausage gravy and biscuits. ”
Reviewed March 23, 2014 via mobile

I asked the waitress if the sausage gravy was good. She recommended it. I make my own so I am kind of picky. She said that she makes her own too and that it was real good. She was right. It was very yummy. Good home cooked food. Both the ladies with me had their oatmeal and said it was wonderful. I would recommend this restaurant. I usually have breakfast there. They do it right.

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Very good breakfast”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

I had a great 'everything' omelette, and should've gotten my name on a plaque for finishing it. Requested some salsa to top it which they provided at no charge, so was just the way I liked it.
My buddy got the oatmeal with everything and asked for some cinnamon which they were quick to oblige. Our server, Ashley, was attentive and friendly. Will definitely go back when I'm in Boyne City.

• Visited February 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is an old fashioned diner. Breakfast is the only thing we have eaten but it is excellent but if you are a health nut this is not the place for you....it can be an artery clogger....but we always eat there at least once on vacation

Visited August 2013