“what a great adventure”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“what a great adventure”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Our group consisted of 10 family members, the youngest was 9 and the oldest was 73. We have zipped together before. The course was awesome and the staff was fantastic. The rope bridges sets this course apart from others in the area. They honor our military with a discount. This was a day we will never forget. We will return.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank R M

Lansing, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great views of the lake!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I decided to try this out on our "Pure Michigan" honeymoon and we were glad we did. Neither of us had been zip lining before, and this was a great place to start with. The guides were very friendly, helpful, and definitely concerned with safety. They guided us through 11 zip lines that provided great views of the trees and lake. Heading back there next year to take my 70 year old grandma zip lining for the first time! Would recommend it to anyone looking for something fun and different to do in Boyne!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank lizmck03
Cadillac, Michigan, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a great Birthday....”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I have never been zip lining and weren't sure if we wanted to go, this was a birthday gift to me. I am so happy that we went! We had a great time, it was fun and so beautiful. We are in our sixties, we also had our daughter who is 30 and our grandson who is 9. Our grandson and daughter had so much fun and just loved it, can't stop talking about it. Ethan and Jon did such a great job, they were great! Thank you for such a great day... We will be back!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank 777Barb
Union, MI
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Zipping in Michigan”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This is the best place to go zipping in Michigan! The staff is great and the scenery is awesome. We have gone on the full canopy tour 3 times this summer with different groups of friends. Plan to go back once more for the "fall" tour.
It just doesn't get any better than this!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Carol M
Windsor
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great for the whole family”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

First time zip lining and I would do it again. Did the 3 hour canopy tour; 9 lines in total; each progressively faster. The last triple zip line one allowed my 3 nephews ages 12-15 to race each other while doing flips, etc. We had 3 great guides for our group of 7. They not only made our experience safe and fun - but they also provided information on the trees and things to do in the area. The only certified zip l

Visited August 2012