“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: Belgian, European, French, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 14, 2014

My wife and I stopped here for a lunch on our way to a ski trip. It was snowy and storming outside, but inside the restaurant, it was fantastic. I had the Italian Grinder and she had the onion soup along with an Oyster appetizer.
The food was so good I couldn't believe it. I swear if I had to pick a last meal this would be on my list of top ten choices. It was great. I stumbled on the place with a Google search for unique spot to have lunch. The service, atmosphere, meal and price were all outstanding. Loved it and will certainly be back.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Party of 8 which included 2 children. The seating was crowded and had to put folded up paper under table leg. Not a place to have a meal if you want to visit as seating doesn't permit it. Food had no taste even off of the seasonal menu. Don't order anything with the pesto sauce as they forgot to put any garlic in it. Pasta was overcooked, with no seasoning in any of the sauces. 8 different entrees were ordered and not a single one was enjoyed. Have gone here several times over the years and only the first year was I happy with the food. Kept trying see if it has improved but has gone down. Won't try it again as it is too costly to experiment with.

1  Thank ejk132
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Excellent menu to chose from with a good selection of beers. Very nice atmosphere and family freindly as well.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Food was over priced. Total for 2 for dinner was $69.00 dollars , left a $20.00 trip. Then when received our credit card bill was charged an additional $10.00.

1  Thank Patty N
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Sante is a cool, European inspired cafe. There is outdoor seating which is a premium in Boyne City. Lunch on the patio is amazing in the summer, with the breeze coming off the lake. Love it! But the salads and woodfired pizzas are my favorite. I also enjoy their sparkling wine cocktails. We sometimes meet there just for drinks or for dinner. The frites with the truffle oil are another one of my favs! Definitely worth a try...not a place I would take my kids on a busy summer or weekend night. Have taken my 6 year old there for lunch and he liked coloring on the paper table covering and he really liked his pizza.