“European Cuisine in Paradise”
Review of Cafe Sante

Cafe Sante
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Boyne City
Cuisines: Belgian, European, French, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Beautiful Blues Music, Quirky Décor, and a panoramic view are only the beginning at this surprise
location. European Cuisine, a menu changed regularly and attentive, excellent service round out
a very pleasant dining experience. Presentation and taste in a variety of well thought out and
exquisitely prepared frites, salads, entrees and desserts make this restaurant a must visit for locals and tourists. C'etais une experience gastronique!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Café Sante is a unique, upscale, European style restaurant and we thoroughly enjoyed being pampered. We choose dishes that you won't typically see on menus in Michigan. My husband had "Julia Child's Chicken Fricassee"; a whole chicken with wine-flavored Cream Sauce, Onions, and Mushrooms served in a piping hot cock pot right out of the open. I had a pasta dish served with their homemade sausage and a tasty sauce. I don't usually eat sausage but thought I'd try it and it was delicious! We went back in the morning for their Vienna Pancakes. A decadent treat!

1  Thank Sandie2007
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

We had no expectations, always a good thing, as then you cannot be disappointed. That being said, it would have been excellent regardless

Lovely setting looking out over the water
Isabel was a dear
Food was excellent (Quiche, Omelet, Bacon, Lattes - only wish we had room for a Pot de Creme)

1  Thank AGoodCupofJoe
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I visit Boyne City and several restaurants several times a year with my wife and daughters and today I was in town for business and stopped for lunch. Again, as in the past, we had great service and the meal was excellent. Had the whitefish and frites and it was cooked wonderfully.

The atmosphere is casual and reasonably quite and if the weather is good the outdoor seating is a great option.

We will continue to come back to town and frequent this location!

1  Thank Lawrence H
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Sitting on the patio, next to a fire place, watching the sunset over Lake Charlevoix, sharing mussels, risotto and chicken fricasee, all paired with good wine & great company. Truly a great way to end the summer. My review may be somewhat influenced by the great weather and friends, but the locals that I was with say it's always a great choice, they are never disappointed. We went later in the evening, there was still a good crowd, but we were immediately seated. Decent wine and beer list, great bread. Servers were pleasant and efficient. I would definitely return.