“Northern Michigan's Best Restaurant”
Review of Cafe Sante

Cafe Sante
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Boyne City
Cuisines: Belgian, European, French, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Green Valley, Arizona
“Northern Michigan's Best Restaurant”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We've dined most everywhere from Traverse City to Gaylord to Petoskey & Cafe Sante is our favorite. The best food up here. And fair prices.
Service is as good as the food & there's lots of tap beers to choose from.
As close to Europe as I can afford to get.

• Visited July 2013

Brighton, Michigan
“Breakfast here is something special”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I took my family there for breakfast and the food was outstanding. It is a real nice environment and we would go back again.

Visited July 2013
Danville, Virginia
“Good food long wait.”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Great place in Boyne City good menu food taste was good. Small portion sizes. The prices were a little high. If I had to complaint it would be the wait was too long. But we were with a large group.

• Visited December 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“great food...”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great place in Boyne City...we went for lunch, family of 5 (3 teens) Great menu, food taste and quality was fantastic. Great portion sizes..probably could have shared. In fact, based on the prices, that's what I would have done in hindsight...if I had a complaint, it would only be that it was a little pricey. But I understand that in that part of MI they assume if you are there going out to eat you have lots of discretionary funds. Anyway, service was great....nice waiter, nice host...atmosphere was attractive and right near waters edge of Lake Charlevoix. All in all it was a great experience.....

Visited July 2013
1 Thank RNR8891
Chicago, Illinois
“Small town with a big flavor”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

First time to the area and if we return this restaurant is a must stop. Great wine and beer selection. We were seated outside with the view of the water. The outdoor area is shielded by glass. It also has a fire pit for those chilly evenings. Our server and the host at the door were very pleasant and helpful with descriptions of the choices. My husband had the Chicken Fricasee and I had the Salmon Florentine. Both dishes were simply divine. I wish my son who is a chef could have joined us; he would have been satisfied as well.

• Visited July 2013