“Water Streeet Inn, Boyne City MI”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Water Street Inn

Water Street Inn
Macomb, Michigan
“Water Streeet Inn, Boyne City MI”
Reviewed February 28, 2014

We rented a 1 bedroom condo for a long weekend in October 2013. The condo was well equipped with everything we needed, it was a little dated but very clean. It faced Lake Charlevoix and we had a really nice covered patio. The staff at the front desk were really helpful and very nice. Parking was perfect. Will be staying there again

Room Tip: No pool just a beautiful beach!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Nashville
Reviewed February 10, 2014

ALERT! NO front desk. The Booking process is a joke and hazardous to your well-planned itinerary. Since the three phone calls to book were met with a recording, I went online to seek availability, rates, and actually MAKE the reservation. The system TOOK my Credit Card info, and all my personal information. An hour later, from a cell phone, a hotel rep called to say that there is NO availability. Sorry.
Will never stay here. Better go. I have to call my credit card company now and alert them about a false transaction....

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
WSI240BC, Manager at Water Street Inn, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
I received your review on TripAdvisor and was concerned with your disappointment with our booking process.

I would like to take the opportunity to apology for your inconvenience. It is never our intention for any of our potential guests or future guests to struggle with this process. I see you did call our office and leave a message for our front desk staff, as well as, called the management's cell phone who was unavailable to assist you.

As soon as we discovered that we were experiencing technical difficulties we immediately called our support service to get this critical situation repaired. As soon as the situation was repaired we began to book our reservations in the order in which we received them. When your web reservation was next, unfortunately there were no availabilities for those requested dates and we informed you as soon as possible. Please understand that we are not a 24 hour staffed hotel and all of our units at the Inn are individually owned condominium suites that are handled through a management program for the booking process.

I am pleased to tell you that you did not incur any expenses on your credit card as it was never initiated at the Water Street Inn. We hold a great reputation and hope that we can find some way of rectifying this situation. We would love to have you as our guest!

Again, please accept our apologies and if you have any questions or concerns please contact our office at (231) 582-3000.
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I've stayed here twice this month for ski weekends in Northern Michigan. It's a great value, very close to Boyne Mountain and the staff is very friendly. The accommodations are so much larger than a hotel room for less money! The view was beautiful even though the lake was frozen. It was very clean and well maintained. I stayed in two different rooms on the two visits and both were great. I will definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Deluxe room had a much bigger bathroom and full size appliances. Not needed for my stay but would h...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Toledo, Ohio, United States
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I almost never leave reviews...but the Water Street Inn definitely deserves one.

After hours of research to find the right place to take my girlfriend for our 3 year anniversary I stumbled upon this hidden gem up north. This place was absolutely perfect and was a fantastic surprise. It has everything you would want in a romantic getaway. From the view of the lake on the balcony, to the relaxing living room, to the giant comfortable bed after a long day. On top of all this, it was extremely reasonably priced for what the place has to offer. Memories were made that will last a lifetime. And we cannot wait to return one day.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Riverside, Rhode Island
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I do alot of traveling. This was the first time I've stayed the Water Street Inn in Boyne City. I was very impressed. The accomodations were great. Much better than what I experience in the top hotels. The staff is wonderful. They were friendly and made me feel at home. I will be back. Jon K.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Sudbury, Canada
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Wow. I wish we would have found this place years ago. Great place. The only minor complaint was it would have been nice to have a full size range in the unit we were in. Maybe they exist in the other units. Would definitely be valued for longer stays. The fall colours were magnificent. Thanks for the great hospitality. We'll be back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Clinton Township, Michigan
Reviewed October 24, 2013

We haved stayed at WSI at least a dozen times now and it continues to satisfy our expectations by getting even better each and every time. There is always something new in the area to see or do. We went to a Boyne City HS Rambler home football game and had a great time even in the rain. The fall colors did not fail to impress! Customers forever... See you guys once to snow arrives....

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
#1 of 4 in Boyne Falls
Boyne City Motel
Boyne City Motel
#1 of 1 in Boyne City

Been to Water Street Inn? Share your experiences!