“Old fashioned deli with great selection ”
Review of Steve's Deli

Steve's Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

Steve's deli is the best deli in the suburbs of MI. Old fashioned Jewish style deli with very good bagels and traditional cheeses and salads as well as smoked fishes.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

There is no question in my mind that Steve's is the best deli in Michigan -- their deli meats are incomparable, and their soups, salads, and entrees are all excellent. The service is sometimes iffy, which is why I gave it four stars instead of five. Also, they need to join the computer era -- hand tallied checks slow the process down a lot.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Food is consistently good, but the prices keep going up and up. $14 for a salad at lunch in suburban Detroit is kinda nuts. However, the Turkey chili is great, the corned beef hash for breakfast is excellent, the sandwiches are big and tasty. The tables are crammed too close together, so I try to sit outside in the nicer weather and in the lobby of the mall at other times. Otherwse you'll have to listen to the conversations on either side ... even if you don't want to. Service is spotty, sometimes good and sometimes rude. If the food wasn't so god I'd stay away. But I can't.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Steve's is a great place to eat with great food. It's a little pricy for deli food though. There was good service my food was out fast.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Great location for me. ..5 minutes from my house. Unfortunately I hardly go there. Has traditional Jewish deli food... Everything looks wonderful. For me, most of the time the food is too salty for my taste. It is also very expensive. Although there are many people I know who think this place is "The Best".