“No need to travel to NYC for a terrific deli”
Review of Steve's Deli

Steve's Deli
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Carnegie Deli cheesecake flown in. Chicken soup. Rueben 'wiches, great breakfast with a special price in Dec. 2012. Good salads like the Bergdorf.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I don't know how they get the eggs minced so fine but somehow it makes it taste better. I love the fresh food and upbeat crowd. Always a little wait but worth it..at lunch, go after 2 and you won't wait at all.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I am a deli maven, and have eaten in places around North America. This is my touchstone, my soul food when I come to Detroit. Consistently the the highest quality food, good deli service, and they are always very accomodating to my elderly mother. What else is there to say?

Reviewed August 18, 2012

We've been there a number of times and have never encountered poor food or service. Naturally, some entrees are more to our liking than others due to personal taste and the prices can be a somewhat high but you won't find reason to complain about the food quality or quantity.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have only visited the location two times and both of the times the service was slow but the place was very busy and the food was great!!! The decor of the building makes you feel as if you are at a New York deli. I would recommend it!

1  Thank awesomereviews