“Great Pre-Valentine's Day Dinner”
Review of Eddie Merlot’s

Eddie Merlot’s
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Merlot’s is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Eddie Merlot’s hospitality and the comfort of our guests are our highest mission; we pledge to provide the finest service, highest quality foods, in world class facilities for our guests to enjoy a memorable experience. Eddie Merlot’s features USDA Prime Aged Beef, fresh seafood, and many other offerings including an extensive wine list. Eddie Merlot’s starts with Prime beef, only 2% of all U.S. beef is awarded this certification. We age it for a minimum of 21 days, to an unparalleled standard of tenderness and flavor. The chef selects each piece, before hand-cutting and seasoning the thick, tender and juicy steaks to your specifications, then to seal in the flavor, we flash-sear your steak on our special high-heat grills. Our from scratch kitchen crafts everything fresh daily from dressings and sauces to appetizers, sides, and desserts. Come and enjoy an “Exceptional Experience”.
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Started off our dinner with Calamari that wasn't fried to death like other Restaurants. My entree consisted of the Valentine Special of 7oz Filet and Crab Cake plus I added Creamed Spinach, everything came out superb and the Filet was awesome. My guest had the Sea Bass and it was out of this World. If you're in the area you must try it out. Also Thursday - Saturday they have a Musician in the Bar area which I feel is a nice touch. If you sit at the Bar, Carolyn and Maureen is great.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Girlfriends and I went to try it out and walked into a large lounge area. The actual bar was full but 3/4 of the bar table tops were open. We asked to take a bar top only to be told that they were ALL reserved. On a Th night you're holding over half of your bar tables at 6pm? The front said it would be nearly a 2 hour wait for the bar. The rest of the restaurant was empty. Will NOT go back for a 3rd try.

2  Thank lcjn12
Reviewed February 6, 2014

The service at Eddie Merlot's was excellent. The food was just as we ordered. I thought the French onion soup was among the best that I ever had.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Our local Eddie Merlot's announced it would be open for lunch service a few weeks in December so we decided to stop in and try them; What a great place!

Upon entering the restaurant you're greeted with gorgeous decor; high ceilings, curved walls lots of glass, beautiful wood great lighting from both decorative fixtures and natural.

All of the staff were very pleasant, we sat at a table in the lounge area so the bartender took care of us, the martini's were awesome & when our food arrived it was absolutely delicious.

I look forward to stopping in for their dinner service sometime soon; if you've not tried Eddie Merlot's I encourage you to do so.

I think you will find a new favorite!

Reviewed December 3, 2013

My husband and I have been trying to hit all the surrounding steakhouses and Eddie's is for sure in the top three as of right now.

I have the filet and it was wonderful. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals and also split the truffle fries.

The wait staff was very helping - other than the hostess. We felt like she had a bit of an attitude, maybe it was just a bad day.

Been to Eddie Merlot’s? Share your experiences!